Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yeah...I voted for the Cards...so what? :p

 

Shoot, they've won before when everyone was against them.

 

So:

 

1) I voted with my heart

2) I think Coach Pitino is a better coach than Coach Cal

3) I think the Cards play better when they're dissed, for whatever reason

4) I remember last year when Sosa, who apparently only has one fan...me... hit that 3.

5) I remember the games mentioned in the article

6) It ticks me off that somone would deliberately disrespect Coach Crum like the author of that article did.

 

In short...I think the Cards will win! I don't care by how much, as long as it's 1 more than the Cats, I'll be a happy camper. And if they do perhaps lose, I won't be too upset, because apparently, they shouldn't even bother to drive over to Lexington for the game.

 

 

#4: Last year's UofL team was leaps and bounds better than this year's, and last year's UK team wouldn't stay within 25 of this year's team.

 

#6: You obviously have no idea what kentuckysportsradio is. It is a blog written by die-hard UK fans that poke fun of everyone and everything under the sun that isn't associated with UK basketball. To be upset about something they put together is funny IMO.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think UK wins but in a very close game. The Cards are getting healthy and playing MUCH better now. I think this will be a GREAT game and you know the Cards will be up for it.

 

UK 77

UL 71

 

UK hits their FTs down the stretch!

#4: Last year's UofL team was leaps and bounds better than this year's, and last year's UK team wouldn't stay within 25 of this year's team.

 

#6: You obviously have no idea what kentuckysportsradio is. It is a blog written by die-hard UK fans that poke fun of everyone and everything under the sun that isn't associated with UK basketball. To be upset about something they put together is funny IMO.

 

 

To your #4...true...but UL was playing horribly in the early season.

 

To your #6: I know exactly what KSR is. I don't live under a wing (get it...cardinal...wing...HA!). I still think it's the absolute ultimate disrespect for a man who is a fine man, a really generous man, who spent 25 years coaching at Louisville and could have been many other places. I don't personally find disrespect funny. But, if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander, and I will now refer to Coach Cal as The Squid, or Squiggy whenever I reference him.

To your #4...true...but UL was playing horribly in the early season.

 

To your #6: I know exactly what KSR is. I don't live under a wing (get it...cardinal...wing...HA!). I still think it's the absolute ultimate disrespect for a man who is a fine man, a really generous man, who spent 25 years coaching at Louisville and could have been many other places. I don't personally find disrespect funny. But, if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander, and I will now refer to Coach Cal as The Squid, or Squiggy whenever I reference him.

 

Talk about not having a sense of humor....:lol:

 

I doubt you'd have felt the same way if they had intentionally misspelled Coach K's name, like they have numerous times....

Talk about not having a sense of humor....:lol:

 

I doubt you'd have felt the same way if they had intentionally misspelled Coach K's name, like they have numerous times....

 

 

You mean Coach K of Duke? Yes, I would if it were a deliberate deragatory misspelling.

 

I'm sorry, deliberate disrespect isn't funny. One's name is uniquely one's own. I do have a sense of humor. However, deliberate disrespect isn't funny. And those that think it is are either mean or small or both.

You mean Coach K of Duke? Yes, I would if it were a deliberate deragatory misspelling.

 

I'm sorry, deliberate disrespect isn't funny. One's name is uniquely one's own. I do have a sense of humor. However, deliberate disrespect isn't funny. And those that think it is are either mean or small or both.

 

Sorry, but you are taking something a website that is designed to poke fun at everything says, way way way way way way too seriously.

Sorry, but you are taking something a website that is designed to poke fun at everything says, way way way way way way too seriously.

 

 

That's your opinion. I find disrespect repugnant, no matter what the forum.

That's your opinion. I find disrespect repugnant, no matter what the forum.

 

This will make you even more angry, we ( 6 couples) are going to the Hyatt for New Year's eve!

This will make you even more angry, we ( 6 couples) are going to the Hyatt for New Year's eve!

 

 

Nah...That doesn't bother me. I like the folks at the Hyatt. :D Plus, we're not doing a big ballroom party because we have a wedding reception that night. :p

 

In short...I think the Cards will win! I don't care by how much, as long as it's 1 more than the Cats, I'll be a happy camper. And if they do perhaps lose, I won't be too upset, because apparently, they shouldn't even bother to drive over to Lexington for the game.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

That's your opinion. I find disrespect repugnant, no matter what the forum.

 

You're disrespecting UK and every poll voter that has UK ahead of UofL. I demand an apology.

You're disrespecting UK and every poll voter that has UK ahead of UofL. I demand an apology.

 

Where am I disrespecting UK?

I love the whole us vs. the world mentality :D If UL wins, they "shock the world", and if they lose, it is no biggie. No pressure on the Cards, which is a good thing. I also look for the UL kids to fight hard for Pitino in this game.

I do not think it will be as big of a shock as many portray if UL wins this game, for a lot of the reasons you mentioned. And remember that UK relies heavily upon 3 Freshman to carry this team. No matter how talented a team is, relying upon a Freshman every game comes back to bite you often times.

 

:laugh:

 

Bingo...:thumb:

A lot of people think UK will run away with this one, but don't count me in that group.

 

 

Count me in that group as well, Pitino will have his team ready and you can count on that. I can just hear him tellIng his team how everyone is singing the praises of U.K. and the entire country thinks they have no chance against the Mighty Wildcats.

Imagine poor little Ricky so underappreciated......:sssh::ohbrother:.

 

I agree with others in that Calapari will not let this team overlook this one. Pitino, although a jerk can flat out coach and prepare a team for a big game. All of us know that.

 

U.K. 76

Louisville 70

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.