Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know UK still has a game Tuesday against Hartford, but everybody knows the big game is on Saturday. And since nobody has shown any interest at all in Tuesday's game, let's go ahead and get the talk started on this game. A lot of people think UK will run away with this one, but don't count me in that group. I think this is one that will go down to the wire, and have both Cards and Cats fans hearts racing most of the game. Some interesting thoughts from KSR today on previous games where UK seemed to be the heavy favorite.

 

In 2003, Otis George led the #20 Cards past a stacked #2 Wildcats. In 2002, we let turncoat (may he rest in peace) Marvin Stone go off on our #14 team as the unranked Cards obliterated the Cats. In 1998, Denny Crumb and Marques Maybin (seriously) layed the wood to the #3 defending champion Wildcats. In 1997, Crumb used 20 points from Eric Johnson to eek out a 2 point win over the #4 ranked Kentucky squad. In a personally scarring incident, Tick freaking Rogers, pride of Hart County, and DeJuan Wheat beat an absolutely loaded UK team in 1995.

 

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

 

So as we can see UofL has a history of pulling the upset against the favored Cats. Let's hear it. Who wins Saturday?

  • Replies 159
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance we lose to UL at home. Mark it down UL wins, I'll support a UL avatar for a week if UK loses. Cal won't let this team have a let down. Look for Wall to have a huge game.

 

UK 76

UL 67

I still think Kentucky wins this one because it's at home... Like I said with the UNC game, on the road or a neutral site and I may feel differently... But at home, I like their chances in front of what should be a hostile crowd.

 

Tickets to this game are going for ridiculous amounts on ebay, but I would LOVE to go. Too bad I can't afford to!

A lot of people think UK will run away with this one, but don't count me in that group. I think this is one that will go down to the wire, and have both Cards and Cats fans hearts racing most of the game.

 

You didn't need to tell us that, everyone on here already knew....:D

Cats win much easier than LRCW thinks....

 

He never thinks it is going to be easy :D

  • Author
You didn't need to tell us that, everyone on here already knew....:D

 

He never thinks it is going to be easy :D

 

 

I want to go on record as saying I think UK will beat Hartford by 40 plus.

I want to go on record as saying I think UK will beat Hartford by 40 plus.

 

:lol: Going out on a limb with that one.....:D

I want to go on record as saying I think UK will beat Hartford by 40 plus.

 

:lol: :ylsuper:

  • Author
:lol: Going out on a limb with that one.....:D

 

 

Just proving that there are games I think UK will win big. :p

I think UK will win but it will be real close. There is just too much talent and emotion on the Cards team for it to be a blow out. The big Cats PP & Cousins must stay out of foul trouble.

This game always seems closer than it should no matter who is the better team. Cats pull it out by 5.

I know UK still has a game Tuesday against Hartford, but everybody knows the big game is on Saturday. And since nobody has shown any interest at all in Tuesday's game, let's go ahead and get the talk started on this game. A lot of people think UK will run away with this one, but don't count me in that group. I think this is one that will go down to the wire, and have both Cards and Cats fans hearts racing most of the game. Some interesting thoughts from KSR today on previous games where UK seemed to be the heavy favorite.

 

In 2003, Otis George led the #20 Cards past a stacked #2 Wildcats. In 2002, we let turncoat (may he rest in peace) Marvin Stone go off on our #14 team as the unranked Cards obliterated the Cats. In 1998, Denny Crumb and Marques Maybin (seriously) layed the wood to the #3 defending champion Wildcats. In 1997, Crumb used 20 points from Eric Johnson to eek out a 2 point win over the #4 ranked Kentucky squad. In a personally scarring incident, Tick freaking Rogers, pride of Hart County, and DeJuan Wheat beat an absolutely loaded UK team in 1995.

 

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

 

So as we can see UofL has a history of pulling the upset against the favored Cats. Let's hear it. Who wins Saturday?

 

 

Do you think it's a deliberate slight that Denny Crum's name is misspelled?

I think UK will win but it will be real close. There is just too much talent and emotion on the Cards team for it to be a blow out. The big Cats PP & Cousins must stay out of foul trouble.

 

I think it is more important for Samardo to stay out of foul trouble. If he is out, the UK bigs will have a field day.

  • Author
Do you think it's a deliberate slight that Denny Crum's name is misspelled?

 

 

I hadn't noticed that, but given the website it comes from, yes I definitely believe it's a deliberate slight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.