Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How good is Kentucky?

Featured Replies

I watched Kansas today against Michigan, and a few weeks ago against Memphis. And I just don't think they're the best team in the nation. They don't seem as explosive or as well-rounded as Kentucky is right now. Texas is performing very well right now against Carolina, but when it comes down to it, Rick Barnes takes them out of the actual championship - in my opinion.

 

So, how good is Kentucky?

2010 National Champs. I just feel like it's time to act like UK and be cocky about it.

Texas looks better than Kansas IMO.

Right now UK is good with a chance to be awesome. I think they are playing ok right now but just watching them you can tell they can be so much better than they are right now.

They're good. Still room to improve but no one can complain about how the team has played thus far.

Texas looks better than Kansas IMO.

 

I feel the same way.:thumb:

UK's good, but they aren't better than Kansas or Texas.

I watched Kansas today against Michigan, and a few weeks ago against Memphis. And I just don't think they're the best team in the nation. They don't seem as explosive or as well-rounded as Kentucky is right now. Texas is performing very well right now against Carolina, but when it comes down to it, Rick Barnes takes them out of the actual championship - in my opinion.

 

So, how good is Kentucky?

 

The Memphis game was the first game of the year, and Memphis is a decent squad. KU was dominating Michigan today until WVU went to their 1-3-1 (which no one else runs). KU is very, very talented. Texas looked ok today too, I'd say UK and Texas are ver similar. As of now, I'd still take Kansas over Texas and UK with Syracuse a close 4th.

Very good. I still say Uk, Texas, Mich. St, Kansas are the upper echelon.

 

Nothing wrong with the teams you mentioned but think Syracuse should be included in that mix. Every time i have seen them play they look very good and are a well rounded team also 2-3 zone they run is tough because no one else runs it and nothing else except for the Orange.

Good enough to play with anyone when they bring their A game.

 

Good enough to struggle to beat Miami and Stanford if they don't.

I don't think Michigan State is very good....right now I think that Texas and Kansas are better than UK.....but not by much...that said, I think Duke would be a great matchup for UK.

The Memphis game was the first game of the year, and Memphis is a decent squad. KU was dominating Michigan today until WVU went to their 1-3-1 (which no one else runs). KU is very, very talented. Texas looked ok today too, I'd say UK and Texas are ver similar. As of now, I'd still take Kansas over Texas and UK with Syracuse a close 4th.

 

:thumb:

I don't think Michigan State is very good....right now I think that Texas and Kansas are better than UK.....but not by much...that said, I think Duke would be a great matchup for UK.

 

It would definetly be a fun game to watch.

I think UK is legit top 5 team.

 

I like Duke in the top 5 as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.