Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roy Williams has heckling fan tossed

Featured Replies

It is possible that the guy yelled something so personal to the kid that Williams felt he had to react. That would explain why he refuses to mention what was said. This is extreme speculation and the only reasonable reason I would see for his reaction. If this was the case, I would respect Roy but question if it was worth it due to future repurcussions.

 

For what its worth, I doubt this was the situation.

 

A couple of links on the subject.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?id=4742127

 

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/6611583/

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy yelled "He's going to miss it. " I don't consider that heckling.

 

I think any thing negative toward the opposition is heckling. He was in seats he didn't buy, right behind the Carolina bench. Again, I see no issue with what happened. I respect the opinions of those who disagree..

 

It's been a hot button topic down here in Tar heel land. I think Roy tends to believe his own ego too much and decided to show he had control of everything that went on in "his dome." To be honest I have great respect for his coaching but this really paints a bad side of Roy I don't like. He's tried to justify it too much with statements about "no one should yell negative things at my kids." I think it sets a bad precedent.

It's been a hot button topic down here in Tar heel land. I think Roy tends to believe his own ego too much and decided to show he had control of everything that went on in "his dome." To be honest I have great respect for his coaching but this really paints a bad side of Roy I don't like. He's tried to justify it too much with statements about "no one should yell negative things at my kids." I think it sets a bad precedent.

 

Give him a break - he's from the mountains :lol:

When I think of Ol' Roy I think of...........HuckleberryHound.gif

It's been a hot button topic down here in Tar heel land. I think Roy tends to believe his own ego too much and decided to show he had control of everything that went on in "his dome." To be honest I have great respect for his coaching but this really paints a bad side of Roy I don't like. He's tried to justify it too much with statements about "no one should yell negative things at my kids." I think it sets a bad precedent.

 

He has sure set himself up for some rough treatment from the fans on the road in the ACC this year.:popcorn:

What are they going to do, give him season tickets? lol

  • Author

The fan was at Cameron Indoor last night heckling the Tar Heels again. This time, he was an invited guest. :lol:

 

STORY LINK

There must have been a lot of fans heckling at the FSU game.

empty dean dome.jpg

The fan was at Cameron Indoor last night heckling the Tar Heels again. This time, he was an invited guest. :lol:

 

STORY LINK

 

Gotta love this by the Cameron Crazies lol.

Good, I'm not a Duke fan by any stretch of the imagination. However, I HATE Carolina and Roy Williams. I only wish Duke would have beaten them by 50. By the way, Duke looked really good and definately should be the 4th number 1 seed in the NCAAs.

Seriously. How has North Carolina been this bad with the amount of talent they have? There are down years and then there are disasters. For a school like UNC, this is a disaster.

Seriously. How has North Carolina been this bad with the amount of talent they have? There are down years and then there are disasters. For a school like UNC, this is a disaster.

 

It couldn't happen to a better team/coach IMO. :dancingpa

It couldn't happen to a better team/coach IMO. :dancingpa
:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.