UK to Music City per Rivals

FormerCawoodTrojan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay another Music City Bowl trip. I am glad to see that the UK football program can continually make this bowl game and people being happy about it. This is what 3 wins in the SEC though will do for you. This is something I am sure we can continue to grow to expect from this program at the rate we are going.

Yay another Music City Bowl trip. I am glad to see that the UK football program can continually make this bowl game and people being happy about it. This is what 3 wins in the SEC though will do for you. This is something I am sure we can continue to grow to expect from this program at the rate we are going.

You're right. It's MNC or bust next season.:idunno:

Do you honestly think UK can become an Elite football program? I'm a UK fan, but let's be realistic. UK wasn't far from 9 or ten wins but they were also close to 5 wins as well. They play hard but are not a talented football team and never will be compared to the rest of the SEC. Music City Bowl is better than no bowl.

You're right !!!

I think we need to go back to the 2 and 3 win seasons of a few years ago. It was much better then than it is now. :rolleyes:

I'm confused. You always supported Tubby when he was leading the program to mediocrity, yet our football program has went from winning 2 games a season, to winning 7 and going to 4 bowls in a row, and you complain about it????

Honestly, the MCB is a little disappointing, but I love the potential matchups against UNC and/or Miami (FL).

It gets a little old going there year after year, but it's better than the alternative. I don't accept mediocrity, but I'm not the least bit upset about this.

Mediocrity would be 4-8, 5-7 and not making a bowl. I am thankful that we were able to steal a few on the road in the SEC and make it to Nashville. I understand where your coming from but I don't think the program has come along far enough to expect the 8 win season's and better bowl berths yet.

If I were UK I would only accept this particular bowl game if the opponent were different than FSU. I like bowl games and I'm not complaining other than the UT game but I like change and the Music City Bowl is not what recruits want to see year in year out. Even if it were the Papa Johns Bowl, it would appear better to a recruit, possibly.