UK to Music City per Rivals

FormerCawoodTrojan

I give up. UK could have a run of very good teams, but over the long haul great success cannot be sustained at UK for a number of reasons. JMO and I'm through.

It's true......you don't need a 500 word epoch to tell you otherwise....it isn't going to happen.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to move up is to out recruit the powers in the SEC and that is impossible. It is what it is UK does the best with what they have.

Wouldn't say impossible, tough yes. There is talk that there are certain members on the UK staff that don't pull their weight recruiting wise.

They have done well to recruit the depth they have now.

I think they will be pretty good next year.

It's true......you don't need a 500 word epoch to tell you otherwise....it isn't going to happen.

It's just a little off-base a bit, IMO, to say that a coach can make a program elite in today's game. IMO, you need alot more than that. Everyone has to buy in and buy in big time. Becoming an SEC power for UK or a National power at U of L, would take more work and money than either school would ever put in. It's sad, but it's the truth. And if I'm going to argue a subject, I'm going to have some point. Don't read it if you don't like it.