Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/ Scott County Predictions

Who will win? 87 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Trinity takes this one by 21.

Any SC posters on here who can give us some info about their team. Missed scrimmaging them this year. Now we will do it for real.:thumb:

Picked up my ticket this morning. GO ROCKS

Trinity by 21 minimum.

Trinity names score..Again!!!!

Trinity 35-14.

Trinity will roll on, too much speed on defense. I watched the Shelby/Trinity game and came away impressed with Trinity's defense. I think it will be another St. X./Trinity championship game.

In the past I thought Scott may have scrimmaged T. Did thet this year?

In the past I thought Scott may have scrimmaged T. Did thet this year?

 

they did not, for the first time in quite a while it seems...

I know that any team can be beatenat anytime but just don't see it happening this week. T wins by a bunch.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.