Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodson out indefinitely?

Featured Replies

I don't know for certain what the deal is with Dodson but the story I've heard on Liggins is a failed drug test for the green stuff. Take that for what it is worth, just passing along what I have heard...

 

So he's been sick from eating salad. That salmonella or ecoli is some bad stuff ! :D

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he's been sick from eating salad. That salmonella or ecoli is some bad stuff ! :D

Munchies are a symptom... :lol:

Munchies are a symptom... :lol:
:clap:
Again.. anybody want to spill the beans in a PM?

 

Same here.

Are these guys trying to hit on Calipari's daughter? He's Itallian they should knoew better!

 

Seriously though Coach Cal runs a tight ship and doesn't let much lose outside of the locker room. Can't wait for some replies to Cal running a tight ship.

 

Well I definitely wouldn't blame them if they were, I mean she is gorgeous!

Well I definitely wouldn't blame them if they were, I mean she is gorgeous!

 

Be careful, if Cal see that he'll have you whacked!

Be careful, if Cal see that he'll have you whacked!

 

Well hey if I even had a shot with her (which I don't) then it would be worth it. :D

Well hey if I even had a shot with her (which I don't) then it would be worth it. :D

 

Nothing like not over selling yourself there FC. If you don't set high expectations you will never be disappointed.:dancingpa

I don't know for certain what the deal is with Dodson but the story I've heard on Liggins is a failed drug test for the green stuff. Take that for what it is worth, just passing along what I have heard...

 

Just a guess, but I'd venture the "problem" is the same with Dodson.

 

All of this fuss over a plant that is legal in quite a few countries and in some areas of our own. :idunno:

^Kind of makes you wonder if we have our priorities straight doesn't it.

I don't know for certain what the deal is with Dodson but the story I've heard on Liggins is a failed drug test for the green stuff. Take that for what it is worth, just passing along what I have heard...

 

FWIW, this is the same thing I'd heard on Liggins based mainly on speculation, hearsay, rumor, etc. Though from multiple different sources w/ different sources of their own.

 

I respect the coach's decison so far to punish the players when they are in the wrong (regardless of the actual incident, I'm gonna assume its a rule violation, and the fact is, regardless of your opinion of a rule, its the rule you are forced to operate under and when given such opportunities as these young men are, why press your luck?), but not to necessarily throw them under the bus or force them negatively into the media however for whatever their wrong doing is.

Nothing like not over selling yourself there FC. If you don't set high expectations you will never be disappointed. :dancingpa

 

Apparently some of the players are taking that into a literal consideration...

Apparently some of the players are taking that into a literal consideration...

 

:lol:

Now I'm hearing Calipari hasn't suspended him for sure, he left the door open in his most recent presser.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.