Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodson out indefinitely?

Featured Replies

If Dodson is indeed guilty of what I heard Liggins was guilty of, it certainly seems believable to me.

 

 

Why? What are you basing that on?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? What are you basing that on?

 

Nothing of substance...

 

Besides that, I don't even know if what I heard about Liggins is true.

Whatever these guys are doing, there will be plenty of time for it after college.

As much as I hate to see Dodson out I am happy to see Coach Cal is taking care of business. If indeed, it is the case of him being set out for rule violations.

I am still in the dark on what the infraction is. Would someone please enlighten me either on here or in a pm?

Luckily, if he is sitting out it's not gonna hurt too much against the teams their playing. Dodson is easily the best shooter on UK's roster. They are going to need him this year for sure.

Luckily, if he is sitting out it's not gonna hurt too much against the teams their playing. Dodson is easily the best shooter on UK's roster. They are going to need him this year for sure.

 

It would have hurt them Monday night if they had been without him. He is the only one that is a 3 point threat at this time.

Still anyone want to send a PM or tell us what happened in this thread?

Someone with insight might as well just PM every UK fan on here. (Including Me)

Someone with insight might as well just PM every UK fan on here. (Including Me)

 

My take on this is no one really knows what the problem is or they would post it on here. I understand why Coach Cal would not let it out, but there is absolutely no reason for anyone else not being able to post it. This is not the High School Forum. :ohbrother:

I was being sarcastic in my post, Im pretty sure no one on this website has the exact explanation for why Dodson and Liggins are possibly suspended. If they did have access to this type of information they probably would not have time to be on a web site chatting about it.

My take on this is no one really knows what the problem is or they would post it on here. I understand why Coach Cal would not let it out, but there is absolutely no reason for anyone else not being able to post it. This is not the High School Forum. :ohbrother:

 

 

Maybe people just don't want to lose whatever inside source they might have.

I don't know for certain what the deal is with Dodson but the story I've heard on Liggins is a failed drug test for the green stuff. Take that for what it is worth, just passing along what I have heard...

I don't know for certain what the deal is with Dodson but the story I've heard on Liggins is a failed drug test for the green stuff. Take that for what it is worth, just passing along what I have heard...

 

Twice...

I don't know for certain what the deal is with Dodson but the story I've heard on Liggins is a failed drug test for the green stuff. Take that for what it is worth, just passing along what I have heard...

 

Thanks GT. At least you are telling something. If people hear something they can always say I have heard or it is a rumor. Posting that does not mean it is the gospel. Maybe they are afraid to say green stuff.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.