Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Steelers Predictions....

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

He got someone Monday night. It was in the very top of the picture, I didn't catch who he drilled but he caught someone with his guard down.

 

I missed it. Was it in the first half or second. He got someone from Tennessee the series after he fumbled.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But, since the individual hits aren't related, it doesn't work like that. :lol:

I've never said Kimo's hit was dirty. It's illegal now, but not dirty. You're doing whatever you can to get to the quarterback.

 

It sucks, but it's football for cryin' out loud!

 

Oh, I know. It was just a pre-emptive strike on my part, because I figured that silliness would come up sooner or later. Who knew it would be a Steeler fan (at least, I guess the person mentioning the silly "headhunting" comment is :idunno:) to bring it up?

I like how the Steelers are play 4 quarters of football now, unlike the first of the year.

 

Their offense didn't exactly show up for the first half against Denver.

I missed it. Was it in the first half or second. He got someone from Tennessee the series after he fumbled.

 

I'm not sure. I believe Holmes caught a pass on the near sideline, and up in the very top of the screen there was a flurry that caught my eye. It was one of the Broncos LBs, pretty much upside down. I thought I saw a flash of 86. It had to have been Ward.

I'm not sure. I believe Holmes caught a pass on the near sideline, and up in the very top of the screen there was a flurry that caught my eye. It was one of the Broncos LBs, pretty much upside down. I thought I saw a flash of 86. It had to have been Ward.

Yep. I figured they'd show a reply of the hit. He sent him horizontal. Must have been legal because there was a side judge not 15 feet away.

Yep. I figured they'd show a reply of the hit. He sent him horizontal. Must have been legal because there was a side judge not 15 feet away.

 

You seem surprised :lol:

I'll take the Steelers by 6. Having Troy back has made a difference, and I think it will in this match-up too.

I am taking the Steelers in what could be one of the best games (and most meaningful) so far this season.

I am taking the Steelers in what could be one of the best games (and most meaningful) so far this season.

 

Good thing you're not good at picking games.:laugh:

I am a Bengals fan that will defend Ward against anyone that says he plays dirty. He simply plays like football players should play every position. That is hard as you can and aggressive. He gets a bad wrap because people aren't used to recievers blocking. A lot of times his guys have been clueless which is why he can send a LB that is much bigger than him flying, but once again that is because they aren't expecting that out of a WR. Most of the time on his blocks that are classified as devastating and dirty if the player would simply have their head on a swivel like they are taught they would probably give Ward one heck of a pop.

 

I love the way Ward plays and enjoy watching him play when it's not against Cincinnati.

I am a Bengals fan that will defend Ward against anyone that says he plays dirty. He simply plays like football players should play every position. That is hard as you can and aggressive. He gets a bad wrap because people aren't used to recievers blocking. A lot of times his guys have been clueless which is why he can send a LB that is much bigger than him flying, but once again that is because they aren't expecting that out of a WR. Most of the time on his blocks that are classified as devastating and dirty if the player would simply have their head on a swivel like they are taught they would probably give Ward one heck of a pop.

 

I love the way Ward plays and enjoy watching him play when it's not against Cincinnati.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

They are doing a ton of coverage on this. I love it. It's nice to matter again.

Also, my girlfriend was wearing Steelers socks last night... I took one off and burned it :jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.