Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Steelers Predictions....

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I like how the Steelers are play 4 quarters of football now, unlike the first of the year.

 

The Bengals have not arrived at this point offensively.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bengals have not arrived at this point offensively.

 

Not at all. The Bengals are starting to get a little thin with some key injuries (Odom, Henry and Rivers). I am with spindoc... it's a field goal game barring the turnovers. Both teams have shown the ability to create them though this year. Should be a good one, I'm glad we are relevant again.

The way the Oline for Cincy has played lately, I'd guess that this game is a field goal game either way. Unless there are multiple turnovers, I don't think that this game is gonna be 2 touchdown margin for either. Of course, the Steelers have had an anemic kick coverage this year. That could turn up as an achilles heel in this one.

 

The Bengals' return unit has left a lot to be desired too...

I don't even see this one as being close. Pitt by 21 and they may be head hunting Carson Palmer.

And I still can't figure out how they made it to the title game last year.

 

The Ratbirds beat Denver in Baltimore. The Steelers won in Denver, which is perhaps the biggest home-field advantage in the league. Huge difference.

 

Because Tennessee gift wrapped a trip for them by shooting themselves in the head after running out of feet...that's how.

Is this game bigger for Cincinnati or Pittsburgh?

 

If the Bengals win, in essence they'll have a two game lead in the division with the head-to-head tie-break in their favor.

 

On the other hand, the Bengals are still "proving" themselves, and to a large degree Pittsburgh is THE measuring stick for Cincinnati. A win for Cincinnati in the Steel City would be huge for their confidence going forward.

 

What say you? Bigger game for the Bengals or Steelers?

Is this game bigger for Cincinnati or Pittsburgh?

 

If the Bengals win, in essence they'll have a two game lead in the division with the head-to-head tie-break in their favor.

 

On the other hand, the Bengals are still "proving" themselves, and to a large degree Pittsburgh is THE measuring stick for Cincinnati. A win for Cincinnati in the Steel City would be huge for their confidence going forward.

 

What say you? Bigger game for the Bengals or Steelers?

Bengals.

I don't even see this one as being close. Pitt by 21 and they may be head hunting Carson Palmer.

 

I guess Ben Roethlisberger should be worried about Robert Geathers as well. Perhaps even more so after he tried to decapitate Trent Green.

I don't agree with that comment either, but don't make it a Steeler thing. Many on here has boosted that they would love to see someone hurt Hines Ward...

 

I would love to see Hines Ward leveled. I'll stop short of wishing he gets hurt with just getting the wind knocked out of him. :D

I guess Ben Roethlisberger should be worried about Robert Geathers as well. Perhaps even more so after he tried to decapitate Trent Green.

 

I'm still not entirely sure that hit was dirty. I wouldn't have been happy if it was my QB, that's for sure.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOq4b4zydtI&NR=1

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bthZIv8to

 

The 2nd one is in slow, slow, extra slow motion.

I would love to see Hines Ward leveled. I'll stop short of wishing he gets hurt with just getting the wind knocked out of him. :D

 

This would be a club I would join:thumb:

OK, works for me. But if Geathers' hit wasn't, neither was the shot on CP.

 

But, since the individual hits aren't related, it doesn't work like that. :lol:

 

I've never said Kimo's hit was dirty. It's illegal now, but not dirty. You're doing whatever you can to get to the quarterback.

 

It sucks, but it's football for cryin' out loud!

This would be a club I would join:thumb:

 

I would join a Hines Ward knocking defensive players on their rear club, which would also get more action... :thumb:

I would join a Hines Ward knocking defensive players on their rear club, which would also get more action... :thumb:

 

He got someone Monday night. It was in the very top of the picture, I didn't catch who he drilled but he caught someone with his guard down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.