Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Steelers Predictions....

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I bought 2 tickets for my sisters for Christmas. They're really excited about their first Steeler game.:thumb:

 

 

Left out again huh? :irked:

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals 24 Steelers 20. Which ever team runs the ball better wins in a close one and I like Benson, should be a great game.

Since the Ravens lost 2 games against the Bengals that must mean they are old and washed up? Not giving much credit to the Bengals on those wins there with that comment. I think the Ravens will beat the Steelers at least once. They are a good team. There 4 losses have come against the Pats at the end of the game, the Vikings at the end of the game, and the Bengals twice once at the end of the game. They very easily could have just one lost on the year.

 

Obviously this is a huge game for both the Bengals and the Steelers. I think the Bengals will win this game, however even if the Bengals lose I still think they have a great shot at winning the division. As I said I think the Steelers lose one to the Ravens. That would put them at 4 and 2 in the division, and the Bengals at 5 and 1 assuming they beat the Browns. If the Bengals take care of business against the teams they are suppose to beat, I like the chances of the Bengals winning the division no matter what the outcome of the game. However definitely would like to see a win in this game and think they will get it done. :thumb:

 

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I've been saying the Ratbirds were old and creaky, and getting it done with smoke and mirrors for a couple years now.

I've been saying the Ratbirds were old and creaky, and getting it done with smoke and mirrors for a couple years now.

 

They made it to the AFC title game last year for crying out loud.

 

BTW, the team you were so excited about beating last night... the old and creaky Ratbirds handled them just as easily.

They made it to the AFC title game last year for crying out loud.

 

BTW, the team you were so excited about beating last night... the old and creaky Ratbirds handled them just as easily.

 

And I still can't figure out how they made it to the title game last year.

 

The Ratbirds beat Denver in Baltimore. The Steelers won in Denver, which is perhaps the biggest home-field advantage in the league. Huge difference.

And I still can't figure out how they made it to the title game last year.

 

The Ratbirds beat Denver in Baltimore. The Steelers won in Denver, which is perhaps the biggest home-field advantage in the league. Huge difference.

 

 

How is Denver the biggest home field advantage in the league?

How is Denver the biggest home field advantage in the league?

 

I'm sure he's going to bring up the elevation issues.

How is Denver the biggest home field advantage in the league?

 

Traditionally rowdy crowd + altitude.

Traditionally rowdy crowd + altitude.

 

 

There were a ton of Steeler fans there last night.

I'm sure he's going to bring up the elevation issues.

 

You act as though I'm the first to suggest it.

There were a ton of Steeler fans there last night.

 

What's new about that? Steelers fans invade every stadium. That doesn't mean they weren't outnumbered in a big way.

You act as though I'm the first to suggest it.

 

You're not, but because so many others suggest it I knew where you were going with it.

You're not, but because so many others suggest it I knew where you were going with it.

 

Well, is that not an issue that comes into play? When you look on the sidelines and see your starting nose tackle sucking O2 a couple plays into the game, it's a pretty good indicator of the affect it has on teams that don't play there regularly.

Well, is that not an issue that comes into play? When you look on the sidelines and see your starting nose tackle sucking O2 a couple plays into the game, it's a pretty good indicator of the affect it has on teams that don't play there regularly.

 

I don't remember saying I didn't agree with you.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.