Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Steelers Predictions....

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well, is that not an issue that comes into play? When you look on the sidelines and see your starting nose tackle sucking O2 a couple plays into the game, it's a pretty good indicator of the affect it has on teams that don't play there regularly.

 

Or just that he's overweight and is having a hard time breathing after exerting energy.

 

And don't act as if I'm the 1st to suggest that overweight people have a hard time breathing after exercise.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember saying I didn't agree with you.:D

 

It read as though you were dismissing that as a legitimate factor in Denver's success over the years. Sorry.

 

Or just that he's overweight and is having a hard time breathing after exerting energy.

 

And don't act as if I'm the 1st to suggest that overweight people have a hard time breathing after exercise.

 

No, I know that all too well. But it's not like he was the only one sucking oxygen. He just did it first.

  • Author
It read as though you were dismissing that as a legitimate factor in Denver's success over the years. Sorry.

 

 

 

No, I know that all too well. But it's not like he was the only one sucking oxygen. He just did it first.

 

He was doing it after the first 2 plays.

He was doing it after the first 2 plays.

 

As I noted above.

As I noted above.

 

You sure have been noting a lot of stuff lately :lol:

You sure have been noting a lot of stuff lately :lol:

 

Well, sometimes people need to hear something multiple times before it sinks in. :p

  • Author

^ I didn't feel like reading everything. :lol:

I'm not using troy's injury as an excuse for any losses, but when he plays it is like having two players on the field dontcha think?

I'm not using troy's injury as an excuse for any losses, but when he plays it is like having two players on the field dontcha think?

 

Sure sounds like an excuse to me... :lol:

Evan Mathis & Keith Rivers are most likely NOT going to play this week.

Evan Mathis & Keith Rivers are most likely NOT going to play this week.

 

If Johnson can pick up where he left off Rivers being out doesn't hurt too much. The play of Maulaluga(sp?) and Jones have taken away a little from Rivers production this year. In a good way though.+

I like how the Steelers are play 4 quarters of football now, unlike the first of the year.

27 - 17 Steelers on their 6th straight win... :ylsuper:

The Bengals have the 2nd ranked run defense, but Mendenhall & Polamalu will be playing this week (and they didn't play last matchup.)

 

Also, Keith Rivers is most likely out...

The way the Oline for Cincy has played lately, I'd guess that this game is a field goal game either way. Unless there are multiple turnovers, I don't think that this game is gonna be 2 touchdown margin for either. Of course, the Steelers have had an anemic kick coverage this year. That could turn up as an achilles heel in this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.