Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Steelers Predictions....

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

...I am not ready to make one yet. I wanna see how the injury report looks for the Bengals first. Have at it guys. Should be a great week. Me and about 8 guys are thinking about making the trip.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bengals are knicked up. I'm curious to know if Rivers will play.

 

The Steelers have a very easy next 5 games.

 

Bengals

@ Cheifs

@ Ravens

Raiders

@ Browns

I think it's a close game, but at this point, I've got to give the early edge to the Steelers @ home.

The Bengals are knicked up. I'm curious to know if Rivers will play.

 

The Steelers have a very easy next 5 games.

 

Bengals

@ Cheifs

@ Ravens

Raiders

@ Browns

 

Bengals have Oakland, Cleveland and Detroit after Pitt.

  • Author

Bengals next 4....

@Pitt

@Oakland

Cleveland

Detroit

  • Author

Bengals are .500 at Pitt with Marvin.

The Steelers play the Ravens 2 times still.

 

Looks like the Steelers schedule is shaping up nicely, especially since the Ravens are old & washed up. Fortunately, the Bengals' schedule is shaping up pretty well too.

The Bengals win on Sunday and keep adding on W's until that Minnesota game. Cincinnati takes the division.

The Steelers play the Ravens 2 times still.

 

Looks like the Steelers schedule is shaping up nicely, especially since the Ravens are old & washed up. Fortunately, the Bengals' schedule is shaping up pretty well too.

 

Since the Ravens lost 2 games against the Bengals that must mean they are old and washed up? Not giving much credit to the Bengals on those wins there with that comment. I think the Ravens will beat the Steelers at least once. They are a good team. There 4 losses have come against the Pats at the end of the game, the Vikings at the end of the game, and the Bengals twice once at the end of the game. They very easily could have just one lost on the year.

 

Obviously this is a huge game for both the Bengals and the Steelers. I think the Bengals will win this game, however even if the Bengals lose I still think they have a great shot at winning the division. As I said I think the Steelers lose one to the Ravens. That would put them at 4 and 2 in the division, and the Bengals at 5 and 1 assuming they beat the Browns. If the Bengals take care of business against the teams they are suppose to beat, I like the chances of the Bengals winning the division no matter what the outcome of the game. However definitely would like to see a win in this game and think they will get it done. :thumb:

 

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers win...

 

 

We Dey! :p

Didn't the Bengals just get done beating a team for the 2nd time that looked really good against the Broncos the week prior?

 

The key to me is Mendenhal. He didn't know the playbook well enough last time? Now he's on quite a roll.

...I am not ready to make one yet. I wanna see how the injury report looks for the Bengals first. Have at it guys. Should be a great week. Me and about 8 guys are thinking about making the trip.

I bought 2 tickets for my sisters for Christmas. They're really excited about their first Steeler game.:thumb:

Don't use the injuries for the Bungles as an excuse when the Steelers beat them. The Steelers are without 4 starters and have been for most of the season.

Don't use the injuries for the Bungles as an excuse when the Steelers beat them. The Steelers are without 4 starters and have been for most of the season.

 

You mean like some Steeler fans used Troy's injury as an excuse for the last game? :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.