November 1, 200916 yr 0 losses - National Champions There, someone had to say it :lol: I hope your right!!! I think Coach Cal would love to get to the Final Four. He would probably be satisfied with this accomplishment regardless of how many wins-losses he has this year. National champs is a stretch with such a young team.
November 1, 200916 yr 7-0 going into the UNC game. I will take a split with UNC and UConn. 6 more wins to be 14-1 going into SEC. 13-3 in SEC play. 27-4 after the regular season. My feelings exactly. I think they have a great chance to make a deep run come March. Remember this is a team that sould be much improved come February/March. The areas concern are outside shooting and free throw shooting at the end of games. I worry that neither Wall or Bledsoe are great free throw shooters.
November 2, 200916 yr Morehead State Miami University Sam Houston State Rider Cleveland State - In Cancun Stanford / Virginia - In Cancun UNC Asheville North Carolina UCONN @ Madison Square Garden @ Indiana Austin Peay Drexel Long Beach State Hartford Louisville Georgia @ Florida @ Auburn Arkansas @ South Carolina Vandy Ole Miss @ LSU Alabama Tennessee @ Miss. St @ Vandy South Carolina @ Tennessee @ Georgia Florida SEC TOURNAMENT IN NASHVILLE I don't think 28-3 in the regular season is out of the question. Then another loss accounting in the tournament and another 4 for wins. 32-4
November 2, 200916 yr I will say they lose three games, once to Mississippi State during SEC play, again to State in the SEC title game and then in the Elite 8.
November 2, 200916 yr W-Morehead State W-Miami University W-Sam Houston State W-Rider W-Cleveland State - In Cancun W-Stanford / Virginia - In Cancun W-UNC Asheville L-North Carolina L-UCONN @ Madison Square Garden W-@ Indiana W-Austin Peay W-Drexel W-Long Beach State W-Hartford W-Louisville W-Georgia L-@ Florida W-@ Auburn W-Arkansas W-@ South Carolina W-Vandy W-Ole Miss W-@ LSU W-Alabama W-Tennessee W-@ Miss. St W-@ Vandy W-South Carolina L-@ Tennessee W-@ Georgia W-Florida SEC TOURNAMENT IN NASHVILLE 27-4 Lose in second round of SEC tournament. Get a 3 seed. Elite 8
November 2, 200916 yr I am not seeing a title for this team, but I do expect a second weekend appearance in the tournament. The tournament is such a gamble, losing at any time should not be unexpected. I am thinking around 30 wins and 5 losses.
November 2, 200916 yr They will win more games than last season! There, I said it, ... take it to the bank!!!
November 2, 200916 yr Morehead State W-Miami University W-Sam Houston State W-Rider W-Cleveland State - In Cancun W-Stanford / Virginia - In Cancun W-UNC Asheville L-North Carolina L-UCONN @ Madison Square Garden W-@ Indiana W-Austin Peay W-Drexel W-Long Beach State W-Hartford L-Louisville W-Georgia L-@ Florida W-@ Auburn W-Arkansas L-@ South Carolina W-Vandy W-Ole Miss W-@ LSU W-Alabama L-Tennessee L-@ Miss. St W-@ Vandy W-South Carolina L-@ Tennessee W-@ Georgia L-Florida SEC TOURNAMENT IN NASHVILLE 21-9 SEC CHAMPS NCAA-Lose in sweet 16 UK is too young this year to be any good, there best players are freshman and when its their first year in college basketball, they aren't going to lead you to the Final 4 or the Elite 8.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.