Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bledsoe impresses me. He's going to be a great 2 year (at least) player.

Classy move.

 

:thumb:

So how was the roster split for the game tonight?

Darius Miller 14 points and 5 rebounds

 

Darnell Dodson 26 points and 7 rebounds (four threes)

 

Jon Hood 14 points and 5 rebounds

 

John Wall 25 points, 7 rebounds and 11 assists

 

Demarcus Cousins 16 points and 9 rebounds

 

Eric Bledsoe 14 points, 5 rebounds and 9 assists

 

Daniel Orton 14 points and 8 rebounds

 

Patrick Patterson 24 points and 8 rebounds (11-15 from field)

 

Josh Harrellson 11 points and 15 rebounds

 

Ramon Harris 12 points and 7 rebounds (4-7 from field)

 

Mark Krebs 5 points and 2 rebounds

 

Perry Stevenson 2 points and 3 rebounds

 

Deandre Liggins 0 points and 4 rebounds

over 14,000 in attendance.

Liggins was disappointing & so was Miller. I think Miller will benefit from the game structure.

 

Ramon Harris has a new found confidence in his shot. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

 

John Wall gets to the hoop basically anytime he wants to.

 

I'm anxious to get the season started. This team has a long, long way to go but they are ridiculously talented.

Liggins was disappointing & so was Miller. I think Miller will benefit from the game structure.

Ramon Harris has a new found confidence in his shot. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

 

John Wall gets to the hoop basically anytime he wants to.

 

I'm anxious to get the season started. This team has a long, long way to go but they are ridiculously talented.

 

Good observations but I look at it in a different context due to expectations. I expected little from Liggins. His defense was impressive to me, even with the load of fouls he commited. I can see a positive contribution from him. He wont see enough minutes to foul out. I had the same opinion of Miller at the half as you did, but he played quite well in the last 20 minutes. Overall, a performance that has us all excited!

Liggins was disappointing & so was Miller. I think Miller will benefit from the game structure.

 

Ramon Harris has a new found confidence in his shot. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

 

John Wall gets to the hoop basically anytime he wants to.

 

I'm anxious to get the season started. This team has a long, long way to go but they are ridiculously talented.

 

I hear you, I hope he has confidence because I don't have much.

Liggins was disappointing & so was Miller. I think Miller will benefit from the game structure.

 

Ramon Harris has a new found confidence in his shot. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

 

John Wall gets to the hoop basically anytime he wants to.

 

I'm anxious to get the season started. This team has a long, long way to go but they are ridiculously talented.

 

Liggins played really good D. I know he had a lot of fouls but he did pretty good on Walls.

Liggins was disappointing & so was Miller. I think Miller will benefit from the game structure.

 

Ramon Harris has a new found confidence in his shot. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

 

John Wall gets to the hoop basically anytime he wants to.

 

I'm anxious to get the season started. This team has a long, long way to go but they are ridiculously talented.

 

Did you watch the second half of the game? Miller was disappointing in the first half, however he was far from disappointing in the second half. In the second half he showed what he really can do. I think at one stretch he scored 10 straight points for the team he was playing on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.