Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Updates

Featured Replies

Coming to you live from Rupp Arena...

 

Getting ready to announce rosters

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

First observation: Patterson is in tremendous condition this season

 

- Wall is unbelievably good

I don't see too many teams trying to run with UK this year. They will try every method on earth to try to slow them down, but I don't know if it's possible. Too athletic and fast.

Here is some first half observations:

John Wall is really good, I think we made a major upgrade (understatement of the year).

Patterson is really going to benefit from having a lot of dunks and layups.

John Hood looks like Jeff Shepard and never met a shot he didn't like.

Darius Miller where are you?

Perry Stevenson is going to struggle to find minutes.

Here is some first half observations:

John Wall is really good, I think we made a major upgrade (understatement of the year).

Patterson is really going to benefit from having a lot of dunks and layups.

John Hood looks like Jeff Shepard and never met a shot he didn't like.

Darius Miller where are you?

Perry Stevenson is going to struggle to find minutes.

 

Agree with all of those...and I like Bledsoe ALOT. Cousins looks a step slow and Orton plays solid D.

Cousins is very skilled though. Kind of reminds me of 'Toine though. Not sure if that is good or bad. Probably be great and drive us crazy all at the same time.

Did they say how many people are in attendance?

Did they say how many people are in attendance?

 

I see only a small few in the upper level. I didn't hear an announcement though.

I'm loving Patterson's game and Bledsoe is really impressing me with his quickness and strength.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.