Fantasy Football Advice (week 8)

I have another trade for you guys.

Currently I'm 5-3, and have the following team:

QB: Cutler

RB: MJD, Grant, Wells, Choice, Jennings

WR/TE: VJax, S.Smith, S.Smith, Walter, Clayton (Bal), Olsen

I have been offered a trade, our league scoring: 1pt/reception, 1pt/10yds combined and TDs start at 6 and one bonus pt per every ten yds for TDs starting at 20 yds.

I've been offered Barber and Ocho for Vjax and Grant. Here's my take, I have Choice so if Barber is injured, no big deal. It comes down to Vjax and Ocho, in our league they are seperated by .4/ game, what do you think?

I'd take it. I like Barber better than Grant if healthy, and if he isn't, you have Choice (as you said). I also like Ocho better than Jackson.

JMO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take it. I like Barber better than Grant if healthy, and if he isn't, you have Choice (as you said). I also like Ocho better than Jackson.

JMO

That's what I'm thinking. We only have to start one RB and can start as many as three. Barber and Grant are a coin flip but having Choice gives me some protection. VJax is a guy that I made sure I drafted in as many leagues as I could, and he's had a phenomenal start, his yds/catch are off the charts but Rivers spreads the ball and is prone to a few duds due to that fact.