Fantasy Football Advice (week 8)

Chicago. No question. Any respectable defense facing Cleveland must be started, unless you have a similar matchup with your alternative. I don't see it here...the Dolphins and Jets have decent offenses that can be really good on any given week.
That's who I was leaning to and had already picked up actually. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking another potentially better matchup.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favre or Rivers this week?

I can't see many situations why I would bench Rivers and I am currently trying to trade Favre but most of the people I am trying to trade him to don't pay close attention to the league so they can't accept the offers!

Favre or Rivers this week?

I can't see many situations why I would bench Rivers and I am currently trying to trade Favre but most of the people I am trying to trade him to don't pay close attention to the league so they can't accept the offers!

Rivers at all times.

OK...pick 3 out these WR's to play.

WR Bernard Berrrian @GB

WR Marques Colston ATL

WR Miles Austin SEA

WR Pierre Garcon SF

WR Steve Beaston CAR

WR Jerricho Cotchery MIA

I'm thinking about going with Colston with the only solid pick, then with Austin, and I don't know who to pick for the other.

QB needed this week and here are the available studs to choose from:

Delhomme vs Arizona

Henne vs Jets

Young vs Jacksonville

Fitzpatrick vs Houston

Stafford vs STL

Anderson vs Chicago

1pt for every 15yds, -1 per pick TDs start at 4 points for 1-19yd Td and 1 pt bonus for every 10 yds starting at 20 yd TD.

QB needed this week and here are the available studs to choose from:

Delhomme vs Arizona

Henne vs Jets

Young vs Jacksonville

Fitzpatrick vs Houston

Stafford vs STL

Anderson vs Chicago

1pt for every 15yds, -1 per pick TDs start at 4 points for 1-19yd Td and 1 pt bonus for every 10 yds starting at 20 yd TD.

Stafford if Johnson is back

OK...pick 3 out these WR's to play.

WR Bernard Berrrian @GB

WR Marques Colston ATL

WR Miles Austin SEA

WR Pierre Garcon SF

WR Steve Beaston CAR

WR Jerricho Cotchery MIA

I'm thinking about going with Colston with the only solid pick, then with Austin, and I don't know who to pick for the other.

Colston, Austin and Breaston

I have another trade for you guys.

Currently I'm 5-3, and have the following team:

QB: Cutler

RB: MJD, Grant, Wells, Choice, Jennings

WR/TE: VJax, S.Smith, S.Smith, Walter, Clayton (Bal), Olsen

I have been offered a trade, our league scoring: 1pt/reception, 1pt/10yds combined and TDs start at 6 and one bonus pt per every ten yds for TDs starting at 20 yds.

I've been offered Barber and Ocho for Vjax and Grant. Here's my take, I have Choice so if Barber is injured, no big deal. It comes down to Vjax and Ocho, in our league they are seperated by .4/ game, what do you think?

I have another trade for you guys.

Currently I'm 5-3, and have the following team:

QB: Cutler

RB: MJD, Grant, Wells, Choice, Jennings

WR/TE: VJax, S.Smith, S.Smith, Walter, Clayton (Bal), Olsen

I have been offered a trade, our league scoring: 1pt/reception, 1pt/10yds combined and TDs start at 6 and one bonus pt per every ten yds for TDs starting at 20 yds.

I've been offered Barber and Ocho for Vjax and Grant. Here's my take, I have Choice so if Barber is injured, no big deal. It comes down to Vjax and Ocho, in our league they are seperated by .4/ game, what do you think?

I like Ocho a little better in terms of consistency. VJax will get you the games like Chad had last week a little more often but then will turn around and get you 2 catches for 30 yards the next. Toss up I think.