Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

S. Florida 17 Florida State 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere SwampRat is going NUTS!

 

Hang it up Bob.... your tainting your legacy.

  • Author
Somewhere SwampRat is going NUTS!

 

Hang it up Bob.... your tainting your legacy.

 

As much as I love Bowden, you are probably correct.

It seems like the Big East has its way with the ACC.

I said in the prediction thread I was picking FSU which meant USF would win. Sure enough...

I said in the prediction thread I was picking FSU which meant USF would win. Sure enough...

 

Who did you take in the Bengals/Steelers game. :D

The Bulls came out and Punched the Noles in the mouth. Their defense played great and kept the Noles off balance all day.

Shaping up to be a bad day for Florida teams. I sure hope that continues!

Shaping up to be a bad day for Florida teams. I sure hope that continues!

Did USF move??? :lol:

As an FSU fan, I am not surprised at all and until they get rid of the entire coaching staff, things will continue to be consistently inconsistent.

I somewhat agree about the coaches, but they're hardly responsible for the team coughing up 4 fumbles, which killed drives and set USF up with field position. Now, defensively, they look terribly unprepared each week, especially in the secondary. That I do put on coaching, but also execution by the other team.

 

I said after the BYU game that FSU was neither as bad as they looked against Jacksonville State or as good as they looked against BYU. That still holds true to me. FSU does not seem to be a Top 25 team at this time, but I do believe they belong on the fringe.

Swampy is somewhere buying up all the booze in South Beach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.