S. Florida 17 Florida State 7

titletownclown

Just a couple of more posts and I'll leave you guys alone about this game. I'm still on a high of some kind from it.

Wonder why the visiting section was so loud? Here is what it looks like when you declare a white out and give 12,000 + tickets to the visiting team to sell.

To see all the game photos or play find the rat.... The Bulls Gallery

USF-Bulls-FSU-047b.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how much we love Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinal on this board (Cat hater like none other). He still likes to make friends.....

"It's no wonder FSU fans were asked to wear all-white in the stands Saturday. The perfect wardrobe to watch their team surrender on the field."

The Big East might want to take notice of the guy opposite George Selvie of the Bulls front 4, the other defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul. After the game he said....

"I've only been here a couple of weeks, and I'm still learning the system."

I know how much we love Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinal on this board (Cat hater like none other). He still likes to make friends.....

"It's no wonder FSU fans were asked to wear all-white in the stands Saturday. The perfect wardrobe to watch their team surrender on the field."

The Big East might want to take notice of the guy opposite George Selvie of the Bulls front 4, the other defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul. After the game he said....

"I've only been here a couple of weeks, and I'm still learning the system."

I remember that guy. I was really hoping Nebraska would get him out of JC.