Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2010 Recruiting Update

Featured Replies

^Which is totally fine as well.

 

Selby

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knight is tough. If Bledsoe stays and him spotting up is flat out tough. Knight is a sharp shooter and scores off the dribble by people knowing he can shoot.

Can you explain?

 

I've been hearing that Knight is VERY high on Florida. Some have speculated that UK has fell on Knight's list because of some of the actions of the fans. He made some comments about UConn fans as not being "too crazy" and that he liked that about them.

I'd take Knight over Selby but I'd love to have Selby as well.

Can you explain?

 

He did an interview recently and said UK is "rebuilding" and that his game is coming off screens.... seemed positive on FL as well.

Would much rather have Knight than Selby. Knight seems to have a good head on his shoulders to go along with a ton of talent.

I wouldn't say UK is rebuilding, I would say they've already been rebuilt.

I wouldn't say UK is rebuilding, I would say they've already been rebuilt.

 

You might not but Brandon Knight did.:thumb:

I look for Cal to bring in a top 5 class every season. I expect him to land Poole, Knight, Payne and then 1-2 from Leslie, Harris, or Irving.

 

Your expectations were a little too high, Cal can't bring in the top class every year.

Your expectations were a little too high, Cal can't bring in the top class every year.

 

But he should at least be able to bring in a top 10 class.

Don't worry so much about this, guys... It's discouraging that people can't seem to enjoy this year because they are so worried about what may or may not be next year.

 

The pieces will fall into place. Just enjoy it.

Still Selby, Knight, Lamb, Leslie, etc. out on the board.

Have some faith. A lot of things can happen before spring signing period.

  • Author
Your expectations were a little too high, Cal can't bring in the top class every year.

 

It's not over yet...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.