Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2010 Recruiting Update

Featured Replies

I'm guessing we get Selby & Leslie to go along w/ Poole. This would be a very good class, and would give us a solid 7-man rotation for 2010-11.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing we get Selby & Leslie to go along w/ Poole. This would be a very good class, and would give us a solid 7-man rotation for 2010-11.

 

Can any of these guys shoot from the outside? Just wondering, I don't know anything about them at all.

Can any of these guys shoot from the outside? Just wondering, I don't know anything about them at all.

 

Leslie has a nice perimeter jump shot, Selby is an all around scorer, but not the sharp shooter like Brandon Knight. Poole is know more for athleticism, speed, and penetration rather than his jump shot.

Leslie has a nice perimeter jump shot, Selby is an all around scorer, but not the sharp shooter like Brandon Knight. Poole is know more for athleticism, speed, and penetration rather than his jump shot.

 

This team needs shooting.

This team needs shooting.

 

Knight would be our best option out of the few I've mentioned shooting wise.

Knight would be our best option out of the few I've mentioned shooting wise.

 

Definitely he would. I'd much rather have Knight than Selby, simply for the fact that he can shoot. With Selby, we get a point guard much like Bledsoe, except that Selby has more of a scorer's mentality.

This isn't part of 2010, but mark my words, Quincy Miller WILL be UK commit in the future.

Doron Lamb who is still on the board and in pretty high favor of the cats has been known to shoot it a little bit.

This isn't part of 2010, but mark my words, Quincy Miller WILL be UK commit in the future.

 

I hope you're right, but what makes you so certain?

I hope you're right, but what makes you so certain?

 

Read his tweets during the game and talked to him after his visit. He loved rupp and the fans from what he was telling me. UK was his clear leader and he said he'd love to commit soon. He mentioned it was clearly his best visit and that North Carolina really didn't have much of a chance. He was also wearing a fresh UK jacket. He was just genuinely excited about everything and looked he was having the best time of his life.

Assuming only Wall and Cousins leave early, Calipari doesn't need a repeat of this year's monster class to field another high level team.

 

Bledsoe, Miller, Dodson, Liggins and Orton would be a pretty solid returning cast if you can add a couple of big pieces to the puzzle. Not saying he will or won't...just that the cupboard won't be as bare this time around. I can't imagine UK being as good next year simply because I don't think you can replace a talent like John Wall, especially at the point.

Assuming only Wall and Cousins leave early, Calipari doesn't need a repeat of this year's monster class to field another high level team.

 

Bledsoe, Miller, Dodson, Liggins and Orton would be a pretty solid returning cast if you can add a couple of big pieces to the puzzle. Not saying he will or won't...just that the cupboard won't be as bare this time around. I can't imagine UK being as good next year simply because I don't think you can replace a talent like John Wall, especially at the point.

 

Bledsoe, Miller, Dodson, Orton....I can't see myself trusting anyone else.

I like Bledsoe, Miller, Orton, and Dodson along with the likes of Poole, Leslie and Knight.

 

But I think the 2011 class is where it's at.

I like Bledsoe, Miller, Orton, and Dodson along with the likes of Poole, Leslie and Knight.

 

But I think the 2011 class is where it's at.

 

If it turns out how I think it will, along with senior leadership in Miller and Dodson and experienced players like maybe Bledsoe and Orton, this team will be unreal in 2 years.

Assuming only Wall and Cousins leave early, Calipari doesn't need a repeat of this year's monster class to field another high level team.

 

Bledsoe, Miller, Dodson, Liggins and Orton would be a pretty solid returning cast if you can add a couple of big pieces to the puzzle. Not saying he will or won't...just that the cupboard won't be as bare this time around. I can't imagine UK being as good next year simply because I don't think you can replace a talent like John Wall, especially at the point.

Assuming you meant to add Patterson as one of the people leaving early I would agree with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.