Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2010 Recruiting Update

Featured Replies

  • Author

FYI - UK is involved with a high-level JUCO player for 2010...I'll have more info soon.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it turns out how I think it will, along with senior leadership in Miller and Dodson and experienced players like maybe Bledsoe and Orton, this team will be unreal in 2 years.

 

Gilchrist and Miller would be huge.

FYI - UK is involved with a high-level JUCO player for 2010...I'll have more info soon.

 

I figured this would be going down..

This has been dead for a while..

 

Question..

 

Would a class of Selby/Knight, Leslie, Poole, and Lamb be a success in most people's minds? Because that's who I think UK's most likely to land at the moment. I would love this class.

Gilchrist and Miller would be huge.

Did Gilchrist injure his knee last week? Seems like I read that somewhere, maybe on BGP. He had to be taken to the ER during a game is what I heard.

Did Gilchrist injure his knee last week? Seems like I read that somewhere, maybe on BGP. He had to be taken to the ER during a game is what I heard.

 

Sounds like he isnt going to be out to long.

Sounds like he isnt going to be out to long.

 

1 to 2 weeks. Nothing too serious is what I am hearing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.