Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radford's Evan Faulkner Arrested

Featured Replies

I think it is SO sad that we act like the actions of a young kid underage drinking, getting into fights, partying too much etc. is no big deal. For the college students/athletes who are responsible and take their opportunity seriously, this doesn't happen. Do most college students drink? Sure. But I assure you it isn't the norm to party too hard, get arrested and drink all the time..and it is down right sad that some people think that is just "part of going to college".

 

 

I agree and just because a lot of people do this it doens't make it any less wrong.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is this. If he is on scholarship to Radford, what in the world is he doing in Morehead. There were 5 guys that were arrested. One of them is from Fleming County. One of them was also tased.

From the looks of the mugshot maybe he was involved in a little scuffle? Interesting.

 

And maybe on the losing end of that scuffle.

If that's Bo, where was Luke?:popcorn:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What site did this info come from?

 

Jailtracker.com

I think anybody in Kentucky ought to know "Disorderly Conduct" is probably the biggest "joke" charge we have on the books in this state, all it is a charge to let the police take somebody to jail for whatever reason when they have no reason! This does nothing in my opinion to diminish Evan Faulkner or what he has accomplished to date and like I stated before in 5 years if a background check is conducted on Evan this will be nowhere to be found. IT'S NOTHING and will be treated as such!

What's truly comical is how some are all over those who say he made a mistake. And in all honesty, that's all it was, a mistake. But to claim it's nothing is laughable. Did you read the article from the Morehead News? I hope he makes better choices in the future.

I am confident Evan will overcome this incident. IMO it is a serious incident, whenever the police are involved and and arrest is made it must be taken dead serious. When you are constantly in the media, as the Elliott Co team has been you must be ready to accept the bad that comes with the good. You can't have it both ways. You are allowed to make mistakes, but you have to learn from them. Good luck Evan.

Really getting arrested for this type of deal is what I'd like to call the unluck of the draw. You may have 200 kids drunk underage on one street and if a cop is driving by and you happen to do even the slightest thing to make yourself seem a little bit intoxicated they obviously have the right to stop you. Cops have to know that most if not all students walking on a street of party houses at a late hour are drinking, so any excuse they have to bust you, they might as well.

I think he made a mistake and I think he'll learn from it. If I were his mother/father I'd be livid right now. If I were him I'd be disappointed, really self evaluating and understand that if I want to play ball and continue my education I'd better get my act together. I don't have a problem with this kid one bit. The problem I have is that people act like this is no big deal, that is happens to everyone, college is where you do this to learn about yourself, etc etc. That just is flat out not true, and it is an excuse for poor choices and bad behavior.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.