Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radford's Evan Faulkner Arrested

Featured Replies

In Morehead last night. Heard it, looked it up, it's true.:ohbrother:

Charges
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fine
02371 DISORDERLY CONDUCT, 2ND DEGREE $0.00 $0.00
02304 ALCOHOL INTOXICATION IN A PUBLIC PLACE-1ST & 2ND OFFENSES $0.00 $0.00

 

 

--------
  • Replies 90
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the looks of the mugshot maybe he was involved in a little scuffle? Interesting.

  • Author
From the looks of the mugshot maybe he was involved in a little scuffle? Interesting.

Yep.

evan faulkner.jpg

Just the good ol' boys from Elliott Co.

 

If that's Bo, where was Luke?:popcorn:

Ole my god, these are such serious charges here: this will not amount to anything look

for it to be tossed out of court in the next coupe of months and be done with it! Just kids having a little fun no big deal!

Just the good ol' boys from Elliott Co.

 

So, one kid drinks and gets arrested and you feel the need to label every person from Elliott County? :ohbrother:

So, one kid drinks and gets arrested and you feel the need to label every person from Elliott County? :ohbrother:

 

I didn't really take it that way. It seems as if he is making light of the situation. Really I hope this is something the young man learns from. Underage drinking and being out of control basically isn't a good thing. Hopefully he will straighten up and be successful at what ever he decides to do.

I didn't really take it that way. It seems as if he is making light of the situation. Really I hope this is something the young man learns from. Underage drinking and being out of control basically isn't a good thing. Hopefully he will straighten up and be successful at what ever he decides to do.

 

Without any knowledge of the situation, it would appear that it was a college kid partying...go figure.

 

(btw, I was just teasing with TB)

Ole my god, these are such serious charges here: this will not amount to anything look

for it to be tossed out of court in the next coupe of months and be done with it! Just kids having a little fun no big deal!

 

What? It won't get thrown out. He'll have to pay a fine (maybe two) and probably enter a diversion program (assuming this is his 1st offense). It'll probably cost him $200 plus about 20 - 30 hours of community service.

 

 

I didn't really take it that way. It seems as if he is making light of the situation. Really I hope this is something the young man learns from. Underage drinking and being out of control basically isn't a good thing. Hopefully he will straighten up and be successful at what ever he decides to do.

 

C'mon LMB. You went to UK. Underage drinking is rampant on every college campus. Right or wrong, it exists. It also doesn't define a man (or woman) for the rest of their life. He'll grow up & be fine.

 

Without any knowledge of the situation, it would appear that it was a college kid partying...go figure.

 

(btw, I was just teasing with TB)

 

:thumb:

 

While it's never a good situation, it's part of the growing up / maturing process that everyone enjoys (and struggles with) when they move away from home for the 1st time.

Ole my god, these are such serious charges here: this will not amount to anything look

for it to be tossed out of court in the next coupe of months and be done with it! Just kids having a little fun no big deal!

 

P.I. isn't something a kid that isn't 21 should be getting into, especially if that kid is getting ready to play Division 1 Basketball.

I didn't really take it that way. It seems as if he is making light of the situation. Really I hope this is something the young man learns from. Underage drinking and being out of control basically isn't a good thing. Hopefully he will straighten up and be successful at what ever he decides to do.

 

:thumb: I would guess that Evan will learn from this.

Without any knowledge of the situation, it would appear that it was a college kid partying...go figure.

 

(btw, I was just teasing with TB)

 

This is the best sentence in the entire thread. I think we should all let this play out before we pass judgement. I do believe that if my teachings of the judical system are correct, we are all innocent until proven guilty in a courtroom.

Edited by bugatti

Faulkner isn't the only one who has served time in the backseat of a police car because of a PI/AI. I know that for a fact. :thumb:

Faulkner isn't the only one who has served time in the backseat of a police car because of a PI/AI. I know that for a fact. :thumb:

 

I'm not sure how that's relevant, but okay.:idunno:

 

He made a mistake. He's made them before. Hope he learns from this one and gets his head on straight. If memory serves me, there was a fellow from Scott County a couple of years ago who was castigated on this site for actions that essentially shattered his college aspirations as a basketball playing student athlete. I hope that Mr. Faulkner learns his lesson and moves on. But let's not act like he's not an adult here. There comes a point in time when we have to be held accountable for our actions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.