titletownclown

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

I can't tell you why I'm writing this at such a late hour. Perhaps this insomnia I'm afflicted with will keep me awake all night long. Actually, I just wanted to wish you a great day. Remember, it's your birthday, life's been good to you, so take it easy and relax on this important day in your life, stop living life in the fast lane. In the long run, you'll be better off for it. One of these nights you should do some research on the internet and find a vacation destination to get away; I hear the hotels in California are quite nice.

:notworthy:

But just watch out a certain witchy woman.

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

I can't tell you why I'm writing this at such a late hour. Perhaps this insomnia I'm afflicted with will keep me awake all night long. Actually, I just wanted to wish you a great day. Remember, it's your birthday, life's been good to you, so take it easy and relax on this important day in your life, stop living life in the fast lane. In the long run, you'll be better off for it. One of these nights you should do some research on the internet and find a vacation destination to get away; I hear the hotels in California are quite nice.

I am totally ashamed to say that I got halfway through that before the lightbulb finally went on! Makes me want to go down and hang out at the Sad Cafe. :cry:

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

:notworthy:

But just watch out a certain witchy woman.

I am totally ashamed to say that I got halfway through that before the lightbulb finally went on! Makes me want to go down and hang out at the Sad Cafe. :cry:

Happy Birthday, JS!!!! And I hope that all of these wishes give you a Peaceful Easy Feeling, and you drive down Seven Bridges Road!