Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Jim Schue!!

Featured Replies

Happy Birthday,JS! Hope you have a great one.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Jim. I hope you have a great day. :dancingpa:dancingpa

Have a great one, you have the same B-day as my daughter.

Time for my yearly sock change. Happy Birthday Shue! :dancingpa

:dancingpaHappy birthday Jim!:dancingpa:clap::clap::clap:x20

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

 

I can't tell you why I'm writing this at such a late hour. Perhaps this insomnia I'm afflicted with will keep me awake all night long. Actually, I just wanted to wish you a great day. Remember, it's your birthday, life's been good to you, so take it easy and relax on this important day in your life, stop living life in the fast lane. In the long run, you'll be better off for it. One of these nights you should do some research on the internet and find a vacation destination to get away; I hear the hotels in California are quite nice.

 

:notworthy:

 

But just watch out a certain witchy woman.

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

 

I can't tell you why I'm writing this at such a late hour. Perhaps this insomnia I'm afflicted with will keep me awake all night long. Actually, I just wanted to wish you a great day. Remember, it's your birthday, life's been good to you, so take it easy and relax on this important day in your life, stop living life in the fast lane. In the long run, you'll be better off for it. One of these nights you should do some research on the internet and find a vacation destination to get away; I hear the hotels in California are quite nice.

I am totally ashamed to say that I got halfway through that before the lightbulb finally went on! Makes me want to go down and hang out at the Sad Cafe. :cry:

Garth called in. He says "Happy Birthday."

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

 

I can't tell you why I'm writing this at such a late hour. Perhaps this insomnia I'm afflicted with will keep me awake all night long. Actually, I just wanted to wish you a great day. Remember, it's your birthday, life's been good to you, so take it easy and relax on this important day in your life, stop living life in the fast lane. In the long run, you'll be better off for it. One of these nights you should do some research on the internet and find a vacation destination to get away; I hear the hotels in California are quite nice.

 

:notworthy:

 

But just watch out a certain witchy woman.

 

I am totally ashamed to say that I got halfway through that before the lightbulb finally went on! Makes me want to go down and hang out at the Sad Cafe. :cry:

 

Happy Birthday, JS!!!! And I hope that all of these wishes give you a Peaceful Easy Feeling, and you drive down Seven Bridges Road!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.