Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Jim Schue!!

Featured Replies

:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

May your music be loud and pleasing all day long.

 

AND......

 

I hope you have an "Eagles free" day.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Old man take a look at my life.

I'm a lot like you".

 

Happy birthday!

Have a great one!!!

  • Author

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

 

I can't tell you why I'm writing this at such a late hour. Perhaps this insomnia I'm afflicted with will keep me awake all night long. Actually, I just wanted to wish you a great day. Remember, it's your birthday, life's been good to you, so take it easy and relax on this important day in your life, stop living life in the fast lane. In the long run, you'll be better off for it. One of these nights you should do some research on the internet and find a vacation destination to get away; I hear the hotels in California are quite nice.

A birthday wish for Jim.

By TTC

 

I can't tell you why I'm writing this at such a late hour. Perhaps this insomnia I'm afflicted with will keep me awake all night long. Actually, I just wanted to wish you a great day. Remember, it's your birthday, life's been good to you, so take it easy and relax on this important day in your life, stop living life in the fast lane. In the long run, you'll be better off for it. One of these nights you should do some research on the internet and find a vacation destination to get away; I hear the hotels in California are quite nice.

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I've heard that you can check out, but you can never leave.

  • Author
:lol::lol::lol:

 

I've heard that you can check out, but you can never leave.

 

:D:D

Happy BDay Jim. Since I live to far to have a beverage with you I'll have one in your honor :)

Happy Birthday Jim!! Have a good one...

Happy Birthday JS!! Your country music gift pack is in the mail. It contains all the artists you love. A little Kenny Chesney, a little Brooks & Dunn, some Rascall Flats, and a few other artists. I hope you enjoy it. :p

 

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.