Eli, Giants agree on extension

If you can't be civil I'll play your game. I'll make a friendly wager w/ you that in the next 7 years they don't win 8 playoff games. Bringing Carson's contract into this doesn't prove anything. They have an idiot for an owner and they wouldn't sell tickets if they didn't keep him.

Who isn't being civil?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4-0 one year and 0-3 the other 3 years. He got hot for a month and turned it into a good pay day. Good for him, bad for the future of the team IMO. Dallas, Philly, and Wash fans are happier today than Giants fans should be.

Yeah because Dallas, Philly and Washington know how to run an organization.

Dallas hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade.

The Redskins over pay for EVERYONE.

The Eagles have never won a super bowl, and their window of opportunity is running out quickly.

Eli got hot, you are right, but what about the other four years he led his team to the playoffs? He led them there with 11-5, 8-8, 10-6 and 12-4 records. Not too bad. Can't win the super bowl every year...

Eli might be over paid. But Carson Palmer is very over paid IMO.

link

:lol: While that may be true (that Carson is overpaid), not only is that irrelevant, but the article that you cited goes on the recant and say that Eli does make more than Carson. :lol:

:lol: While that may be true (that Carson is overpaid), not only is that irrelevant, but the article that you cited goes on the recant and say that Eli does make more than Carson. :lol:

I don't think it's irrelevant at all to compare two QB's salaries at all when you say one is over paid.

Eli has produced far more than Carson in terms of actual winning, but Carson for some reason still makes similar money. I don't recall anyone saying Carson was overpaid, but maybe that's because we're surrounded by Bengal fans.

Im a bengals fan and Ill say it, Carson is overpaid. Hes not worth the money he is making either. So I guess the conclusion is 2 overpaid Qb's doesnt justify Eli's contract. I agree with HB that Eli (actually making that much money I shouldnt call him Eli) I mean Mr. Manning is what the Giants need and is a perfect fit for them but that money is crazy and is a joke.

I don't think it's irrelevant at all to compare two QB's salaries at all when you say one is over paid.

Eli has produced far more than Carson in terms of actual winning, but Carson for some reason still makes similar money. I don't recall anyone saying Carson was overpaid, but maybe that's because we're surrounded by Bengal fans.

...and because there isn't a thread about it. I agree that Carson is overpaid (although hindsight is 20-20).