August 4, 200917 yr I just feel badly for Nimrod the first time he takes the floor at Rupp Arena and the UK fans let him have it. Florida apparently will have a new player for next year in Israeli 6-foot-5 point guard Nimrod Tishman.
August 4, 200917 yr 24,000 nimrods making fun of Nimrod. Sounds awesome... :lol: Now that's funny... :lol: :banana:
August 4, 200917 yr 24,000 nimrods making fun of Nimrod. Sounds awesome... :lol: Come on GT, that was too predictable! :clap:
August 4, 200917 yr 24,000 nimrods making fun of Nimrod. Sounds awesome... :lol: It's actually 11,000. The other 12,000 do nothing except sit there during games.
August 4, 200917 yr It's actually 11,000. The other 12,000 do nothing except sit there during games. :lol:
August 4, 200917 yr I actually had an iguana I named Nimrod, at the time it was a better choice than Renob.
August 4, 200917 yr 24,000 nimrods making fun of Nimrod. Sounds awesome... :lol: Don't you mean 18% of 24,000 ?
August 4, 200917 yr Don't you mean 18% of 24,000 ? 4,320. Not that bad actually. It's a lot worse at Paul Brown on Sundays. :lol:
August 4, 200917 yr The original definition for nimrod meant great warrior, or hunter. I'm sure that is meaning of his name given where he is from.
August 4, 200917 yr The original definition for nimrod meant great warrior, or hunter. I'm sure that is meaning of his name given where he is from. So 24,000 great warriors or hunters in Rupp ? :sssh:
August 4, 200917 yr The original definition for nimrod meant great warrior, or hunter. I'm sure that is meaning of his name given where he is from. No doubt that is the case. Remember he is not from the US. With that said, his parents are nimrods for naming him that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.