Big Brother 11

ekubum

Playing the game too hard from the start has resulted in people leaving at a big rate for 11 seasons now. It is a strategy that wins, but doesn't seem 'exciting"...

I think there's playing hard, and then there's what most of the people this season are doing. What in the world have Jeff, Jordan, Lydia, Kevin, and Michelle done for the most part thus far?

Of course, I just likely named the final five, so......

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world have Jeff, Jordan, Lydia, Kevin, and Michelle done for the most part thus far?

Well for starters they didn't make a ton of enemies getting to the half way point, and that's what it's all about when it comes to winning a half million dollars.

Winning over the public vote is a well known factor in the game, and Jeff pulled that off to perfection. All have pulled off making it through the initial wave of chaos and are sitting pretty now. Hard to fault not acting like a moron early in the game...

Jeff has played a great game IMO. He has layed low when he had too and turned it on when he had too.

The After Show tonight is priceless! The 3 girls are having a pitty party crying etc. You would think somebody died lol. They are pitiful! Now they are dogging Jordan for not standing up for Jessie. Are they really that dumb to realize that Jessie was not on her team?

Jeff is funny. He rolls with the punches. He hasn't given into them trying to start trouble. I think he's only going to put up with so much though.

The biggest floater in this game is Kevin IMO. Jordan is cruising too.

I'm trying to figure out if Lydia is that dumb or she is fake crying and going to nail the 2 girls. I know she didn't like Natalie and Chima put her up so I'd be suprised if she forgot about that this fast!

Michelle has played the best so far and it might not be close. She decides this week which side she's on and who goes home. She's won the most competitions and has a very good chance to win. It's all going to come down to winning competitions from here out and she has proven she could do that. She also competed very well in an endurance competition.

Michelle has played the best so far and it might not be close. She decides this week which side she's on and who goes home. She's won the most competitions and has a very good chance to win. It's all going to come down to winning competitions from here out and she has proven she could do that. She also competed very well in an endurance competition.

I still think Russell has played the best game.

It's a balancing act though that's for sure. Some are very successful playing from the word go, (Dan, Will, Boogie, & Evil Dick), while others (Jun, Lisa) are successful coasting by. Michelle kinda falls in between somewhere, whereas Russell falls with the first group.

I still think Russell has played the best game.

It's a balancing act though that's for sure. Some are very successful playing from the word go, (Dan, Will, Boogie, & Evil Dick), while others (Jun, Lisa) are successful coasting by. Michelle kinda falls in between somewhere, whereas Russell falls with the first group.

The biggest difference is Michelle until she nominates people really didn't have enemies or a huge target on her back. Even after this week the other side will go after Jeff and Russell first.