Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's lack of commits

Featured Replies

Is anyone slightly worried that there aren't any 2010 commits yet and all of the other big name programs already have landed prospects?

 

Wow....already people are bashing and hating on the work of Cal.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Wow....already people are bashing and hating on the work of Cal.

 

Not bashing just wondering if anyone was a little woried.

Not at all. Calapari will pick a two week stretch to recruit for 2010.

I look for UK to be in the top recruiting classes year in and year out for a while. Cal will get who/what he needs.....

Not at all. Calapari will pick a two week stretch to recruit for 2010.

 

:laugh:

As long as he does what he did in his first few weeks here, I'll be happy!:D

 

Of course, we did lose Henry...TWICE! :ohbrother: :lol:

We'll be fine now.....

Hopefully we are able to land Knight. That would be a HUGE pickup!

Not worried and very excited about the prospects of the class.

UK will be there when all is said and done. I am not worried even if (and it prolly won't) it isn't parrell in rank to this one.

This is really one area where I wont be concerned for UK while Cal is there.

This is really one area where I wont be concerned for UK while Cal is there.

 

Back to the spoiled era..... it was vacated for too long.

My gut says they get Lamb and Leslie almost for sure. I also think they can land Cameron Clark if they want him. The center piece could very well be Brandon Knight, but I still don't think chances are that good with Barnes. I think you'll see a lot more 3-4 year type guys with one or two big names for 2010...

 

I'd take that class in a heartbeat, especially with the potential of how special the 2011 class could be.

Bigger things to worry about in life than this.

Recruiting is probably near the bottom of my list of worries with Calipari. That's not to say I'm worrying about a lot of other things, just that I have full confidence in his ability to land the players UK needs.

A couple of elite eight or final four appaerances will not hurt either. :thumb:

 

Heck actually making the tournament would help our cause...:deadhorse:

Brandon Knight has one of the quickest first steps I've ever seen. I'd love to see him in UK blue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.