Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's lack of commits

Featured Replies

Is anyone slightly worried that there aren't any 2010 commits yet and all of the other big name programs already have landed prospects?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you being serious? The 2010 class is going to shape up great, give it some time...

I would be concerned if the old management were still in control....

  • Author
Are you being serious? The 2010 class is going to shape up great, give it some time...

 

Ya I am serious all of the other big name programs have landed recruits while we haven't.

15 of the top 25 are not committed and most are listing UK...

If it goes into November or December and we have no commits yet, I would be concerned, but no need to worrk right now, UK will have around 5-7 scholarships open next year, maybe less it all depends on who stays and goes to the NBA, but they will get plenty of HIGH quality prospects.

No, I am not concerned at all.

 

I fully believe that we'll have another top 5 class next year.

 

If we were talking football, then I'd be concerned; however, "they" claim that the lack of commits for the gridiron is actually an improvement as we no longer have to gamble on so many players.

After seeing what Cal has been able to due since March, I'm not concerned. I know some of his UK '09 class were Memphis guys, but if Cal can nab a player like Wall in June of '09, I'm sure he can pull the same thin in the Summer of '10.

15 of the top 25 are not committed and most are listing UK...

 

Kinda shoots the original post straight down...:thumb:

  • Author
Kinda shoots the original post straight down...:thumb:

 

It's amazing what a llittle real knowledge will do:lol:

My gut says they get Lamb and Leslie almost for sure. I also think they can land Cameron Clark if they want him. The center piece could very well be Brandon Knight, but I still don't think chances are that good with Barnes. I think you'll see a lot more 3-4 year type guys with one or two big names for 2010...

My gut says they get Lamb and Leslie almost for sure. I also think they can land Cameron Clark if they want him. The center piece could very well be Brandon Knight, but I still don't think chances are that good with Barnes. I think you'll see a lot more 3-4 year type guys with one or two big names for 2010...

 

That is what highlights a great program for years. A few good players that stay for 3-4 years mixed with great talent that might be 1 and done. A good mix of that is the key to success for a long time.

  • Author
My gut says they get Lamb and Leslie almost for sure. I also think they can land Cameron Clark if they want him. The center piece could very well be Brandon Knight, but I still don't think chances are that good with Barnes. I think you'll see a lot more 3-4 year type guys with one or two big names for 2010...

 

Thanks for the info:thumb:

Cal has only been here like what two, three months. Most of these guys didn't even have Kentucky on their radar until Calipari was hired, so now they are having to rethink things. Like most have said, give it some time and all will work out in the end. I have a feeling that after we get one or two commits then the ball will start rolling and the rest will go rather quickly.

Cal has only been here like what two, three months. Most of these guys didn't even have Kentucky on their radar until Calipari was hired, so now they are having to rethink things. Like most have said, give it some time and all will work out in the end. I have a feeling that after we get one or two commits then the ball will start rolling and the rest will go rather quickly.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.