Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stallworth Gets 30 Days In Jail

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the Commissioner will do for disciplinary action. If I were him, I would permanently ban him from the NFL.

I wonder what the Commissioner will do for disciplinary action. If I were him, I would permanently ban him from the NFL.

 

:thumb:

So Mike Vick gets 23 months in prison for dogfighting and Stallworth kills a person and gets a month. What a wonderful justice system we have.

That is down right pathetic, and disgusting.

So Mike Vick gets 23 months in prison for dogfighting and Stallworth kills a person and gets a month. What a wonderful justice system we have.

 

This is what I was going to say but I was going to add that Stallworth was legally drunk when he was driving and killed someone. I guess a dog's life is more valuable than a human life......

He killed a man and gets 30 days in jail. That's dispicable.

"Ain't that America...."

 

This shows everything that is wrong with the world that we are in today.

So Mike Vick gets 23 months in prison for dogfighting and Stallworth kills a person and gets a month. What a wonderful justice system we have.

 

Shows what the media does to our society too! A joke IMO!

That is just sad and pathetic. :madman:

I am shocked about this... :confused: I am not sure what to say.

I am clearly the devils advocate in this one. Someone runs in front of a car not in a crosswalk and you guys treat this accident much more severely than intentional harm? Yes he was legally drunk, but to treat this situation like a murder is bizarre.

REDICULOUS! If it was you or me, we would be made an exception of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.