Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption Time

Featured Replies

This is ANOTHER fine mess you've gotten us into.

"I'm glad you drove us home last night Bob."

 

"Last thing I remember was sitting at the bar during happy hour. I thought you drove."

What's next? Chappaquiddick?

The West Virginia Ninja did this to you . Judy chop!

I told you not to go out with BCG last night!!!

 

That's classic!!:laugh:

They were shutting down all you could eat & drink in five minutes.

Burgess Meredith comes out of retirement to co-star in Rocky XIII. Coming soon to a theater near you.

These are all good....:lol:

 

Sidenote, has Bob become really swollen aside from his eyes?

"Yeah, but you should see his hand where I hit him with my eye."

  • Author

As expected Coach Huggins didn't make it past the 2nd round...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.