Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG unloads personal UK gear

Featured Replies

Two boxes of Nike Meeks shirts.

A box of "We got the right Billy" shirts

A pair of Jared Carter game shorts with the seat worn out

A case of Dr. Pepper

 

Nice.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two boxes of Nike Meeks shirts.

A box of "We got the right Billy" shirts

A pair of Jared Carter game shorts with the seat worn out

A case of Dr. Pepper

 

THAT...is funny right there, don't care who you are!:ylsuper:

Two boxes of Nike Meeks shirts.

A box of "We got the right Billy" shirts

A pair of Jared Carter game shorts with the seat worn out

A case of Dr. Pepper

 

Was the "How to be Professional for Dummies" book in the sale?

Two boxes of Nike Meeks shirts.

A box of "We got the right Billy" shirts

A pair of Jared Carter game shorts with the seat worn out

A case of Dr. Pepper

 

That caused a spit take.:thumb:

And how do you know it was really BCG?

 

While I think BCG is a slime ball! I have a hard time believing this is really his stuff. By the way it got pulled off Craiglist.

If Wireman says it's legit, it's legit as far as I'm concerned.

I may be mising something here but............Who Cares :idunno::lol:. I really don't care what BCG has or what he is selling or if it is legit or not.

 

Now, there may be a few gallons of Makers Mark in there and that would be worth something. Wait, on 2nd thought it couldn't be. BCG would never sell good booze.:eek: :D

  • Author
While I think BCG is a slime ball! I have a hard time believing this is really his stuff. By the way it got pulled off Craiglist.

 

The sale ended around 11am Sunday.

Well........if he is donating the money then why make fun of him? Celeb's auction stuff off all the time and donate the proceeds and it is considered a "noble deed." I am not a BCG apologist but I can go back and see all the high praise posts by the same posters on here making fun of him and calling him a slime ball. Sad indeed....................

Two boxes of Nike Meeks shirts.

A box of "We got the right Billy" shirts

A pair of Jared Carter game shorts with the seat worn out

A case of Dr. Pepper

One of the funniest posts I've read in awhile. Well done sir!:clap:

One of the funniest posts I've read in awhile. Well done sir!:clap:

 

I agree.!!!

If Wireman says it's legit, it's legit as far as I'm concerned.

 

Why? Just curious.

Why? Just curious.

 

I'm just curious why you think I would report a lie on my own website? :confused:

I'm just curious why you think I would report a lie on my own website? :confused:

 

Can I get a link to your site?

 

I know its all over the site, dont really feel like looking for it though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.