Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG unloads personal UK gear

Featured Replies

I'm just curious why you think I would report a lie on my own website? :confused:

 

Where did I say anything about you reporting "a lie"?

 

I'm sorry if I don't believe everything I read. It's not that I'm saying you are lying, but I do not know your "sources" therefore I choose to take everything with a grain of salt.

 

I don't believe 90% of what Marc Maggard reports anymore either if that makes you feel better.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did I say anything about you reporting "a lie"?

 

I'm sorry if I don't believe everything I read. It's not that I'm saying you are lying, but I do not know your "sources" therefore I choose to take everything with a grain of salt.

 

I don't believe 90% of what Marc Maggard reports anymore either if that makes you feel better.

 

I understand. Let's put it this way - I have been right on everything so far.

Why? Just curious.

 

I have a long list of reasons why I have confidence in what he posts, as well as GT, LABS, and a few more on here. I'll just leave it at that.

Two boxes of Nike Meeks shirts.

A box of "We got the right Billy" shirts

A pair of Jared Carter game shorts with the seat worn out

A case of Dr. Pepper

:clap: Great list, I guess all the poptarts were gone or he would have sold them to!
Two boxes of Nike Meeks shirts.

A box of "We got the right Billy" shirts

A pair of Jared Carter game shorts with the seat worn out

A case of Dr. Pepper

 

How much was he asking for the Dr. Pepper?

How much was he asking for the Dr. Pepper?

 

No need in trying. I bid but some guy with the last name Gump has them locked up.

No need in trying. I bid but some guy with the last name Gump has them locked up.

 

Now that's a good post lol.

I understand. Let's put it this way - I have been right on everything so far.

 

I'm not doing the work to find out if you have been right or not. But that still doesn't mean I believe you. It's nothing against you personally, I simply don't believe much of anything I read on the internet.

No need in trying. I bid but some guy with the last name Gump has them locked up.

 

:laugh:

So is the stuff or money being donated to charities or not?

Do you have to sign a contract to use Craigslist or is there just a general understanding?

 

Now this is funny stuff right here!:thumb::notworthy::lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.