Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

That's a no-brainer IMO...:D

 

Double no brainer, I'd say White and Hightower.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I fixed that today. I'll look at it again.

It must be working now. I was able to drop all my players.

  • Author
It must be working now. I was able to drop all my players.
:thumb:
  • Author

Everyone but 1996 has checked in. I have also tryed to contact him by PM and email.

  • Author

We still have nine members that have not logged in to the 2009 MFL site

Moonshiners dropped all but Matt Forte

Speaking of 1996, it showed he logged in like 3 days ago, but he last post was back in January.:eek:

  • Author
Speaking of 1996, it showed he logged in like 3 days ago, but he last post was back in January.:eek:
I noticed that
  • Author

The following teams need to log on to the MFL site the first time this year

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan)

East End Evolution (RockPride)

Fleming Hooligans (1996)

Louisa Lumber (stick1)

Louisville Legends (Cdirty107)

Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

  • Author

1996 has been on several times since I sent him a PM this week asking if he was returning. The email address that he gave me on the league is no longer valid.

  • Author
We're up to 6 by my last count
And it looks like in nine hours we will have seven.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.