Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Can't find my password...
I see you found it

2009 Tentative Timeline

 

June 1st – Who’s in, who’s out (finding out who’s returning)

 

8 PM June 7th– Deadline for returning to league

 

Noon June 8th to noon June 9th – I have Pre FBLA National Conference preparing for the National Conference (may not have computer access)

 

June 10th to noon 12th – FBLA Officers camp (may not have computer access)

 

8 AM June 8th to noon June 12th – Taking applications for new members (we have four opening at the current time)

 

June 12th to June 16th – Reviewing applicants and deciding on the new members

 

June 16th to June 21st – New members rolling for order and picking their teams.

 

June 24th to 29th – I going to Disneyland and may not have computer access (FBLA National Conference, I have two students competing)

 

July 3rd – 8:00 PM ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

 

July 5th to 8th – Summer Conference for CTE teachers in Louisville and I may not have computer access again

 

July 10th – 8:00 AM ~ Official Start of the Draft (38 days)

 

 

All times are CST

made my final picks...

 

A.Gates (risky)

A.Peterson (not risky, I hope)

made my final picks...

 

A.Gates (risky)

A.Peterson (not risky, I hope)

 

I wouldn't have kept Gates but I wouldn't complain if he were on my team either. It's funny how I can make decisions about other team's rosters but can't make up my own mind about my team.

I've got my picks whittled down to 3

Steve Slayton

LT

Drew Brees

 

I want to keep Brees, especially with me picking so late in the draft. But I'd have to give up Slayton or LT and I think that might be a bigger mistake.

I've got my picks whittled down to 3

Steve Slayton

LT

Drew Brees

 

I want to keep Brees, especially with me picking so late in the draft. But I'd have to give up Slayton or LT and I think that might be a bigger mistake.

 

If it was me...I'd keep Brees.

 

I'd have a hard time deciding between Slaton and LT though. Flip a quarter?

 

I'd probably go with LT and Brees.

I've got my picks whittled down to 3

Steve Slayton

LT

Drew Brees

 

I want to keep Brees, especially with me picking so late in the draft. But I'd have to give up Slayton or LT and I think that might be a bigger mistake.

 

Don't make a mistake HHS, even the newbie has a nice base with RMoss and Cal Johnson. The wrong decision could tarnish your legacy in the Boone division.

Looks like I'm starting from scratch!

 

Wow...:confused: nobody you wanted to keep.

Wow...:confused: nobody you wanted to keep.

 

Well not much of anyone I really wanted. For me It came down to Palmer and Westbrook, but after these two offseason surgeries and everything I dunno if I can trust him to stay healthy for a whole season.

 

I debated on keeping Palmer, and although I probably should/could have kept him I do believe that it won't be too bad of a loss that I let him go.

I've got my picks whittled down to 3

Steve Slayton

LT

Drew Brees

 

I want to keep Brees, especially with me picking so late in the draft. But I'd have to give up Slayton or LT and I think that might be a bigger mistake.

 

I would keep Brees...which I am in the other conference.

 

My problem is deciding if I am going to keep Westbrook or not.

I've got mine down to 3 as well....

 

SJax

Rivers

Andre Johnson

 

I'm leaning towards SJax and Johnson, but am having trouble convincing myself that Rivers won't repeat last season....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.