Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

yes there is, make sure you apply when we open up the process

 

Is there something in particular I need to do to apply?

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got to decide on 2 keepers out of Jay Cutler, Frank Gore, Tim Hightower, LenDale White and Reggie Wayne.

I've got to decide on 2 keepers out of Jay Cutler, Frank Gore, Tim Hightower, LenDale White and Reggie Wayne.

 

You had a good team

  • Author
Is that still on for June 8th or has it been moved up?
I'm so pushed for time because of my FBLA travel schedule this summer that I am trying to work everything in ASAP. If I was to get yea or nay's from the remaining two before Sunday then I would start the shortly after that. If I don't, then the apps will start on the 8th.
  • Author
Is there something in particular I need to do to apply?
just post in the app thread or PM me when the apps start
  • Author
I was froze out after underperforming in 2007 (thanks Eli and Rudi Johnson!); any chance I can get back in?
I was hoping you would reapply.
  • Author
How long do I have to wait to reapply?

One season

  • Author
I want in... That is if you need one.
Apply when we start taking apps
You had a good team

 

I lucked in to Hightower and White being more valuable that what was projected. I had a feeling White would get a lot of goal line carries but I just took a shot in the dark on Hightower.

How long do I have to wait to reapply?

 

:laugh:

If you only keep one you get a second round pick? Keep none and gets picks in the first and second rounds, right? How is draft order determined?

  • Author
If you only keep one you get a second round pick?
Yes

 

 

 

If Keep none and gets picks in the first and second rounds, right?
Yes

 

 

 

How is draft order determined?
The draft order is set in the order of the final standings from the previous year. The team in last place will get the first pick with the conference champion having the 16th pick.

 

Each round will serpentine, meaning that if you have the last pick in the first round you will have the first pick in the second round.

I've got to decide on 2 keepers out of Jay Cutler, Frank Gore, Tim Hightower, LenDale White and Reggie Wayne.

 

That's a no-brainer IMO...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.