Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

If you know now who you want to keep you can go to the MFL website and "Drop" all the players that you want to get rid of.

 

The sooner you do it the better.

 

I tried and it wouldn't let me, said it was an invalid roster:idunno:

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried and it wouldn't let me, said it was an invalid roster:idunno:

 

After the first few rounds of your innaugural season I thought your hole team would be invalid.

  • Author
I tried and it wouldn't let me, said it was an invalid roster:idunno:
I thought I fixed that today. I'll look at it again.

I think I'm going to keep Michael Turner and Andre Johnson. Which means it will be my first year in the league without Ladanian Tomlinson!:eek:

 

I'll wait to make that official though, because I'm not sure yet.

I think I'm going to keep Michael Turner and Andre Johnson. Which means it will be my first year in the league without Ladanian Tomlinson!:eek:

 

I'll wait to make that official though, because I'm not sure yet.

 

I know LT is on the decline but it sure would be hard to leave him unprotected. If Atlanta is smart they will give the ball a bit more to Norwood. Turner with 376 carries last season, that will take a toll on any runner, LT has never carried more than 348 during his career.

After the first few rounds of your innaugural season I thought your hole team would be invalid.

 

:lol: It was a rocky start, but I somehow slipped into the playoffs and stayed in but it didn't look good for a while

Dang! I need to choose between Slaton, Tomlinson and Brees. Can I keep all 3? :sssh:

I thought I fixed that today. I'll look at it again.

 

I'm stupid, I didn't click on the link for the 2009 season, I was still on the 2008 season page, players dropped!

I know LT is on the decline but it sure would be hard to leave him unprotected. If Atlanta is smart they will give the ball a bit more to Norwood. Turner with 376 carries last season, that will take a toll on any runner, LT has never carried more than 348 during his career.

 

I haven't made the final decision yet.

 

I could keep LT and Turner.

I'm good to go. I can't believe I even made it through last season considering the team I inherited...

Are we supposed to be dropping a couple of players?

I went ahead and dropped mine, I'm keeping Tom Brady and Chris Johnson.

Man you all have been blowing up my new blackberry with e-mails about who people have dropped lol. Not complaining though.

So what do we do? Drop the 2 guys we want to keep or what?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.