Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

  • Author
One of the few original members left, Legends will be back for one more go around.
There is 11 of us
  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Need to hear from

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad)

Fleming Hooligans (1996)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic)

Lexington Ethnic Eaters (UKPat02)

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers (Baseballguy)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

Edited by Godot

  • Author

I need a little help from a MOD. I can't find Baseballguy or UKPat02 in the members list. Could one of you check this for me?

 

Thanks

rs

  • Author

Only 14 members have logged onto the MFL site.

  • Author

The schedule is good through week 3. The first four games are posted.

 

Two game weeks are 3 and 11.

I need a little help from a MOD. I can't find Baseballguy or UKPat02 in the members list. Could one of you check this for me?

 

Thanks

rs

 

That probably means they are no longer a member of the website I believe.

I need a little help from a MOD. I can't find Baseballguy or UKPat02 in the members list. Could one of you check this for me?

 

Thanks

rs

 

It looks like Baseballguy is on the suspended list, his last post was May 25th.

I need a little help from a MOD. I can't find Baseballguy or UKPat02 in the members list. Could one of you check this for me?

 

Thanks

rs

 

UKPat02 is also on the suspended list with their last post coming on December 7th.

  • Author
That probably means they are no longer a member of the website I believe.
That's why I wanted a MOD to check it for me.
  • Author
Eli is my only keeper
If you know now who you want to keep you can go to the MFL website and "Drop" all the players that you want to get rid of.

 

The sooner you do it the better.

  • Author
It looks like Baseballguy is on the suspended list, his last post was May 25th.

 

UKPat02 is also on the suspended list with their last post coming on December 7th.
Both will be replaced opening up two more spots.
  • Author

Need to hear from

 

Fleming Hooligans (1996)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic)

  • Author
2009 Tentative Timeline

 

8 PM June 7th– Deadline for returning to league

 

8 AM June 8th to noon June 12th – Taking applications for new members (we have four opening at the current time)

If the last two chime in before the deadline I may move up the timeline due to my travel schedule.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.