Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

I've got mine down to 3 as well....

 

SJax

Rivers

Andre Johnson

 

I'm leaning towards SJax and Johnson, but am having trouble convincing myself that Rivers won't repeat last season....

 

Who are you going to release if you keep Rivers...Jackson or Johnson?

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who are you going to release if you keep Rivers...Jackson or Johnson?

 

It would probably be Jackson, which is why I'm having a dilemma. With the last pick, I probably won't be able to get a true "stud" RB if I let SJax go. If I keep Jackson, I'm assuming I'll be able to get a QB of similar production as Rivers.

I'm keeping T. Brady and S. Slayton.

It would probably be Jackson, which is why I'm having a dilemma. With the last pick, I probably won't be able to get a true "stud" RB if I let SJax go. If I keep Jackson, I'm assuming I'll be able to get a QB of similar production as Rivers.

 

I like Jackson. I'd like to have him. Of course, I don't know why. He kills me every year, but I keep thinking this will be the year when he finally stays healthy...

 

:lol:

 

I'm keeping MJD. And, trying to decide whether to keep Steve Smith or not...

Gonna ask once more, anyone interested in LT? I'm leaning towards keeping him if nobody wants to make me a good offer.

Gonna ask once more, anyone interested in LT? I'm leaning towards keeping him if nobody wants to make me a good offer.

 

:irked::p:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.