Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

And it looks like in nine hours we will have seven.

 

Will any of the cast offs from last season be allowed back if we can't fill the 7?

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not official yet, but I will most likely be keeping Steven Jackson and Andre Johnson.

Will any of the cast offs from last season be allowed back if we can't fill the 7?

 

Pretty Please.. :D:lol:

  • Author
Will any of the cast offs from last season be allowed back if we can't fill the 7?
possible

If we do, lets not let HT back in :D, I like to see him miserable :lol:

If we do, lets not let HT back in :D, I like to see him miserable :lol:

 

Not cool. :lol: I will love to be back though. :D

Not cool. :lol: I will love to be back though. :D

 

Maybe you can get back in, I'm pulling for ya:thumb:

I can't find the email with the password. Can you send it again? My bad man!

  • Author
I can't find the email with the password. Can you send it again? My bad man!
sent

I'm pretty pumped for the draft, it's almost as fun to me as the regular season is.

  • Author
I'm pretty pumped for the draft, it's almost as fun to me as the regular season is.
I do love the draft
I do love the draft

 

I love the draft as well. It's very exciting trying to find a good steal. The later rounds are the best.

In and ready to go.

I logged in again to make sure, and I've dropped all but 3 players. I'll make the final cut before the deadline.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.