Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

That is probably the exact opposite of what you want to do lol.

 

I haven't done it yet, but I would assume that you drop all of your players except for your keepers.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

nevermind

  • Author
Are we supposed to be dropping a couple of players?
You can go ahead and drop players if you want to.
  • Author
So what do we do? Drop the 2 guys we want to keep or what?
You can drop all but your keepers if you want to. Me for example, I'm down to three players so I cut all the rest yesterday.
  • Author
That is probably the exact opposite of what you want to do lol.

 

I haven't done it yet, but I would assume that you drop all of your players except for your keepers.

:thumb:
  • Author

Still need to hear from

 

Fleming Hooligans (1996)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic)

So what is the strategy to drop? So other people can try to figure out who to keep?

Any chance we can forgo our 1st round pick, and keep 3? :D

 

Maybe call it the champions provision? :cool:

  • Author
Any chance we can forgo our 1st round pick, and keep 3? :D
The rules committe looked at that and decided that it would be best for the league if we kept the keepers at two.

 

I would LOVE to be able to keep three.

  • Author
So what is the strategy to drop? So other people can try to figure out who to keep?
There is no strategy that I know of. If you know what your dead weight is then you can get rid of them now if you want to. I've already released down to three while I debate on which two I am keeping.

My team was terrible, just kept Eli and thats it. This year I've got a plan for the draft :D

How come the Florence Fighters almost always have to deal with injuries? Tough decision ahead about Brian Westbrook (out indefinitely) and the season hasn't even came close to starting yet. Could be a long year lol.

I was froze out after underperforming in 2007 (thanks Eli and Rudi Johnson!); any chance I can get back in?

  • Author
I was froze out after underperforming in 2007 (thanks Eli and Rudi Johnson!); any chance I can get back in?
yes there is, make sure you apply when we open up the process
yes there is, make sure you apply when we open up the process

 

Is that still on for June 8th or has it been moved up?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.