Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009 ~ Let get this show on the road

Featured Replies

  • Author

Need to hear from

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad)

Fleming Hooligans (1996)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic)

Lexington Ethnic Eaters (UKPat02)

Louisville Legends (Cdirty107)

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers (Baseballguy)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

  • Replies 141
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

2009 Tentative Timeline

 

June 1st – Who’s in, who’s out (finding out who’s returning)

 

8 PM June 7th– Deadline for returning to league

 

Noon June 8th to noon June 9th – I have Pre FBLA National Conference preparing for the National Conference (may not have computer access)

 

June 10th to noon 12th – FBLA Officers camp (may not have computer access)

 

8 AM June 8th to noon June 12th – Taking applications for new members (we have four opening at the current time)

 

June 12th to June 16th – Reviewing applicants and deciding on the new members

 

June 16th to June 21st – New members rolling for order and picking their teams.

 

June 24th to 29th – I going to Disneyland and may not have computer access (FBLA National Conference, I have two students competing)

 

July 3rd – 8:00 PM ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

 

July 5th to 8th – Summer Conference for CTE teachers in Louisville and I may not have computer access again

 

July 10th – 8:00 AM ~ Official Start of the Draft (38 days)

 

 

All times are CST

No Duke fans allowed :D

 

I figured if anything that would help me out seeing as how everyone would love to beat a Dukie.:D

Im back! Can't wait for July 10th..

I'm going to do a better job of preparing for the draft. Last year I got so lucky to be able to make it back for this year :lol:

Tough decision for me....

 

SJax and Rivers

SJax and AJ

or AJ and Rivers....:idunno:

I need to decide if I want to cut Brian Westbrook loose or not...his injuries kill ya sometimes.

Let me know when casts off from previous season are up for re-election.

I would like to join as well although I know I have to wait until the 8th to officially say that.

One of the few original members left, Legends will be back for one more go around.

Tough decision for me....

 

SJax and Rivers

SJax and AJ

or AJ and Rivers....:idunno:

 

Wouldn't be hard for me to decide between those three.

No Duke fans allowed :D

Too late.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.