Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe setting up a UK visit this weekend.

Featured Replies

Bledsoe would be a good addition to the 09 class.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like his ACT is up 2 points to 17, which still isn't enough to get him by the clearinghouse. One more chance to take the test left...

Sounds like his ACT is up 2 points to 17

 

Has nobody told this kid to answer "C"? :D

Sounds like his ACT is up 2 points to 17, which still isn't enough to get him by the clearinghouse. One more chance to take the test left...

 

 

I have no idea, what's he need 20, 21?

I have no idea, what's he need 20, 21?

 

It used to be 18....has it changed?

According to Kentucky Ink...he's down to 2 final schools. UK and Memphis. Take it for what it's worth. They failed to mention the JC list that might come up.

It used to be 18....has it changed?
I"m pretty sure your eligibility is based on your GPA and test scores. If he has to have higher than 17 I'd make the assumption that his GPA wasn't very impressive.
I"m pretty sure your eligibility is based on your GPA and test scores. If he has to have higher than 17 I'd make the assumption that his GPA wasn't very impressive.

 

I thought it was an 18.

  • Author

You have to have two out of three things. Top half of your class, 18 or high on your ACT, and or 2.0. That was the way it was with me when I went to college and played ball.

Has nobody told this kid to answer "C"? :D

 

That is a popular myth about the ACT. On the SAT it is intentionally slightly more likely, but on the ACT choices are totally random.

Demling is also reporting that it's Kentucky or Memphis for Bledsoe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.