Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe setting up a UK visit this weekend.

Featured Replies

Not very often...

 

Maggard seems to think that things are looking up with it now at about 50/50, were is was 10/90.

 

I'm not discrediting what you said, just opening it up.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bledsoe is set to make his decision Wednesday at 10:00 AM CST.....

 

A lot of signs are pointing to Kentucky, but I guess you could say the same about Memphis.

 

But in order to not be vague, I will predict he will choose...

 

Nevermind, I won't. I don't know where he'll end up.

Decision has been made, I would imagine it leaks by tomorrow.

There are all kinds of ways of getting kids in. I would imagine he has had to go through Sandy Bell to see if he even qualifies and what he needs as well.

With John Wall business, I can't see him at UK. Then again I said I couldn't see Cal at UK either. But then again I said I couldn't see Henry at UK :confused:

 

 

:deadhorse:

There are all kinds of ways of getting kids in.

 

A 17, low GPA and core class issues aren't on the list...

Good news for UK on Wednesday.

 

I sure hope you're right.

A 17, low GPA and core class issues aren't on the list...

 

Maggard seems to think if he takes summer classes he has a decent chance. I'm with you though, I don't see how he does it.

A case of a young man getting told how great he is at an age that he is too immature to handle it.

 

The media plays a major role in this situation. These young kids question why they would have to go to class when the NBA will come knocking soon.

 

Misfortunate.

Here are my thoughts on Eric Bledsoe

 

John Clay is reporting that a source close to Eric Bledsoe tells Kevin Scarbinsky that Alabama prep guard is leaning toward Kentucky.

 

How does getting or not getting Bledsoe effect John Wall's choice in your opinion?

http://blog.al.com/kevin-scarbinsky/2009/05/scarbinsky_its_kentucky_or_mem.html

 

"Another person familiar with Bledsoe's thinking said he believes the No. 1 Birmingham News Super Senior has chosen Kentucky..."

 

This is from Bledsoe's Coach found in the link from Wireman:

 

Ford said one thing that is clearing up is Bledsoe's academic standing.

 

He said Bledsoe has scored a 17 on the ACT and has passed the Alabama High School Graduation Exam. Ford said Bledsoe has to make at least a B in a core-curriculum math course he's taking now to reach the GPA he needs to be eligible as a college freshman next season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.