Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe setting up a UK visit this weekend.

Featured Replies

http://www.truebluekentucky.com/

Eric Bledsoe, one of the top PG's available in the 2009 class, will have some movement in his recruiting in the near future......

Sources close to Bledsoe have told me that Eric is scheduling a visit to Memphis for Thursday and is working to set up a visit to UK this weekend.

 

Does this mean that Wall is not coming to UK?

  • Replies 105
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the odds of Bledsoe qualifying?

 

I have no inside info, but I don't think this is necessarily a bad omen regarding Wall.

What are the odds of Bledsoe qualifying?

 

I have no inside info, but I don't think this is necessarily a bad omen regarding Wall.

 

To say this will have no effect on Wall would be lying.

 

That said, I think Kentucky is so far ahead in the Wall recruitment that something like this certainly won't detour it.

I see a good possibility of getting both Wall and Bledsoe.

I see a good possibility of getting both Wall and Bledsoe.

 

Where are you expecting these scholarships to come from? Already 1 over. This would put 3 over. I understand Stewart will probably leave, who else?

We have a guarentee on Wall according to some...I hope that is the case

Where are you expecting these scholarships to come from? Already 1 over. This would put 3 over. I understand Stewart will probably leave, who else?

 

They'll make it happen.

To say this will have no effect on Wall would be lying.

 

That said, I think Kentucky is so far ahead in the Wall recruitment that something like this certainly won't detour it.

 

:lol: I thought Wall was a "Done deal."

Regarding scholarships;

 

I'm not wishing any player loses their scholarship, or anything like that. That is not the point. However, room will have to be made, and this is how I see it.

 

I have been an advocate for Liggins staying on because I think he could succeed under Calipari. Apparently I didn't grasp that Kentucky is after point guards, and therefore making Liggins useless. That, along with his (apparent) struggles in the classroom, will put him on the chopping block.

:lol: I thought Wall was a "Done deal."

 

He is.

 

I'm just saying that people who says this has "no effect" are completely wrong. Adding a player of any sort will have an "effect."

I think Bledsoe will commit to UK because it is his best "fit" and he has a chance to play under a proven NBA Rookie of the Year(PG) Coach!

Bledsoe wanted UK to recruit him harder and NOW, they are doing just that. UK bound? He could be in a great situation coming here. IMHO, I believe he and Wall are coming.

Regarding scholarships;

 

I'm not wishing any player loses their scholarship, or anything like that. That is not the point. However, room will have to be made, and this is how I see it.

 

I have been an advocate for Liggins staying on because I think he could succeed under Calipari. Apparently I didn't grasp that Kentucky is after point guards, and therefore making Liggins useless. That, along with his (apparent) struggles in the classroom, will put him on the chopping block.

 

 

Hearing that Stewart and now Harrelson, are probably both leaving the program.

Hearing that Stewart and now Harrelson, are probably both leaving the program.

 

Where are you hearing this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.