Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe setting up a UK visit this weekend.

Featured Replies

Interesting.

 

I love how he calls Calipari disingenuous...

  • Replies 105
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love how he calls Calipari disingenuous...

 

That was a terrific quote!:lol:

 

By the way, you continue to run a really nice site. I appreciate the information and enjoy your takes. Keep up the good work!

That was a terrific quote!:lol:

 

By the way, you continue to run a really nice site. I appreciate the information and enjoy your takes. Keep up the good work!

 

It has almost turned into a full-time job, but it's something I love to do :thumb:

 

Thanks a bunch!

It has almost turned into a full-time job, but it's something I love to do :thumb:

 

Thanks a bunch!

 

Keep up the good work. Very appreciated on this end.

Has nobody told this kid to answer "C"? :D

 

Marking C will only get you a maximum of 17...

You have to have two out of three things. Top half of your class, 18 or high on your ACT, and or 2.0. That was the way it was with me when I went to college and played ball.

 

 

That was for NAIA eligibility.

 

NCAA has a sliding scale of ACT/SAT score along with CORE GPA. The core consists only of English, MAth, Science ect...no elective are counted into that GPA. So every case is different as far as eligibility goes.

Can't Bledsoe take his best scores from each category and use them?

 

Also, how does he not have a good GPA in high school? It's not that hard...

Can't Bledsoe take his best scores from each category and use them?

 

Also, how does he not have a good GPA in high school? It's not that hard...

 

I don't think the ACT works like that.. I may be wrong

 

and

 

It really makes you wonder..

I don't think the ACT works like that.. I may be wrong

 

and

 

It really makes you wonder..

 

NCAA Clearing House uses best score from each section. If you take the test four times and your best score for each section is on a different test. As long as you have submitted all four to the Clearing House, they use the 4 best scores seperately.

NCAA Clearing House uses best score from each section. If you take the test four times and your best score for each section is on a different test. As long as you have submitted all four to the Clearing House, they use the 4 best scores seperately.

 

If this is true, does that mean athletes don't have to follow the same standards as other college students when using their ACT to get in? I know for a fact that a normal student cannot combine tests to make their score high enough to meet requirements?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.